Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) (1225 Views)

How I Made 300 Dollars This Month On CPA Marketing / Make Money In USDT ( DOLLARS) This Year 2023 With Ease / Investment On Forex, ## SEE LIVE RESULTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Join our telegram group to receive free daily signals on forex trades (synthetic indices)

Our telegram are only free for Nigerians, other countries are to pay some certain amount.

WhatsApp only 08164604874 For our telegram link.

If you wish to purchase our basic to master forex book is 5000 naira only.

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
todays profit no loss.

Grace is real

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2022
todays profit ,just this morning 205 dollars ,the reason i post this daily earnings so that you believe this in not a kind of scam or fiction, people are making money via forex ,wake up from your sleep

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Johnsonclement(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
If this is your way of helping the youths, please am interested.
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Johnsonclement:
If this is your way of helping the youths, please am interested.
send whatsap message 08164604874
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Gandokii(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
I don't really believe in forex...was into it longtime ago but nothing come outside. Was using octafx. Once u trade with ur demo acct, u hardly loose. But when it comes to real acct, the will change everything for you and before u know it, the re done with ur deposit.

3 Likes

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Babara1994(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Only 5% of forex traders make profit at the end of one trading year.

You may may be profitable for a week or even a month of trading, but I guarantee you that you'll eventually lose it after 3 to six months of trading

The real business people in the forex industry are the brokers, your forex mentors who deceive you on YouTube, and the big banks who constantly hunt for your money.
Betting is far easier than forex.

Why waste your time and money?

1 Like

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Babara1994:

You may may be profitable for a week or even a month of trading, but I guarantee you that you'll eventually lose it after 3 to six months of trading

The real business people in the forex industry are the brokers, your forex mentors who deceive you on YouTube, and the big banks who constantly hunt for your money.

come let us change that story what you don't know is more than you

1 Like

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2022
this morning we have already made 1346 , its possible you also can do it.

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Dannybammz: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Gandokii:
I don't really believe in forex...was into it longtime ago but nothing come outside. Was using octafx. Once u trade with ur demo acct, u hardly loose. But when it comes to real acct, the will change everything for you and before u know it, the re done with ur deposit.

You're right!
That was how I wasted 238usd in the same OctaFx last year
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dannybammz:

You're right!
That was how I wasted 238usd in the same OctaFx last year
i will give you a book after you are done reading it your story will change WhatsApp me 08164604874
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Babara1994:

i will give you a book after you are done reading it your story will change WhatsApp me 08164604874
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gandokii:
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Babara1994(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mrforexlord:
The 5% who know how to trade won't teach anyone, even with good pay. So why should I believe you?

3 Likes

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by SavageResponse(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mrforexlord:
this morning we have already made 1346 , its possible you also can do it.

Mrforexlord:
send whatsap message 08164604874

Mrforexlord:

Mrforexlord:
come let us change that story what you don't know is more than you

If you're truly making so much money from forex trading you won't even have the time to be chasing people all over Nairaland to come for mentorship or training!

3 Likes

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Uuii: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Keep winning

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
SavageResponse:

If you're truly making so much money from forex trading you won't even have the time to be chasing people all over Nairaland to come for mentorship or training!
when they train you ,you train other while the loyal ones you leak the main secret to them
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 8:53am On Jan 20, 2022
i will keep posting our early morning profits here just for transparency, already made 4k plus dollars this morning, you can do it ,read our secret forex book while we mentor you ,become a successful forex trader and be part of our proffessional team.

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Gandokii(m): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Mrforexlord:

Lol, e-book? Well it seems you are out to help jobless youth like me grin

Know that I don't have any money, even if it is one Kobo to spend on any e-book, unless u are giving it to me for free. That's the only way I will consider believing your stories. I will appreciate if u can forward it to my email, check my profile. GOD BLESS U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by nakotee: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
my friends told me they started making money after reading the book, can i collect from them ?

1 Like

Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by GingerbreadMen(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Crash & Boom isn't Forex
Sha keep making money, that's what matters
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Mrforexlord: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
nakotee:
my friends told me they started making money after reading the book, can i collect from them ?
we haven't given any 3rd party license selling our book , we advise you to desist from any form of piracy, our book is available on request.
Re: already made 4699 dollars this morning on forex photo (updated) by Kobicove(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrforexlord:
we haven't given any 3rd party license selling our book , we advise you to desist from any form of piracy, our book is available on request.

The guy dey use you catch cruise grin

(1) (Reply)

Has Ipc Crashed / How Can I Get Direct Contact Of Nigerian Seller Of Bonny Light Crude Oil? / I Need Advice On How To Invest 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.