Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m (696 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos / Man Unlocks A Phone Without Demanding For Its Receipt, Lands In Police Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Supremos: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/iE2HmP7TIUA?feature=share

Are they truly on their way to Yorubaland?
Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Supremos: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Still on the issue of banditory:

This Yoruba woman's family, were kidnapped by the known bandits ravaging Nigeria, and apparently the kidnappers are asking for 20 million naira for them to be released.

What's happening in the north is gradually moving westward,

I'd loved someone, a Yoruba in the house, to help us interpret what she is saying.

BTW, is Evans out of detention?.
I'd thought it's Evans that's doing all these atrocious acts.
I'm looking for Tinubu's number so that I can inquire from him, maybe he will know if Evans is out of detention.

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by FallenShitHole: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
One nigeria sweet me pass. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Emergingnation0: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2022

Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Supremos: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
https://youtube.com/shorts/iE2HmP7TIUA?feature=share

More cases of kidnapping.
Are they truly on their way to Southwest?
Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Supremos: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Where's Amotekun, when you needed them most

1 Like

Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by SarkinYarki: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
We brought this all to ourselves...I warned about the continous paying of ransom and people insulted me ...we must teach our people that want to travel on Buharis road to hold a pill of cyanide and if they catch you just kill your self
Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Supremos: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emergingnation0:
This people are making good kill from kidnapping
Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by cherishmichael: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ok, na
Re: This Yoruba Woman's Family Was Kidnapped, And They Are Demanding For #20m by Supremos: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
SarkinYarki:
We brought this all to ourselves...I warned about the continous paying of ransom and people insulted me ...we must teach our people that want to travel on Buharis road to hold a pill of cyanide and if they catch you just kill your self
We've crossed the Rubicon

(1) (Reply)

ZENOLEESKY AND MOHBAD Regain Freedom From Ndlea Custody(photos/video).. / Mothers Of North-bank Protest Cult Killings. / Alleged Blasphemy: Tension In Bauchi As 2 Sustain Injuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.