Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,519 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

God Can Use Anybody. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Can Use Anybody. (213 Views)

Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / Things You Never Thought God Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Can Use Anybody. by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good day, fellas. This evening, i was sad and worried abt my personal needs. God used a drunkard friend of mine who is an imbecil to speak to me. He was really drunk but i patiently listened to what he said. He told me so many things and qouted scriptures to encourage me but his last word really touched my heart. He said i should pray for God's perfect way. Note: This man had never in any day told me things like this before. He only talks abt sport and When he talks, people rarely listens to him because of his speech embediment. But today, i met him very drunk, infact, he took another Action Bitters in my presence and started talking to me abt God's word. People around him was mocking him to stop but he refused. He held my should and was speaking to me b4 he left.
Re: God Can Use Anybody. by doggedfighter(f): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: God Can Use Anybody. by Truvelisback(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. This evening, i was sad and worried abt my personal needs. God used a drunkard friend of mine who is an imbecil to speak to me. He was really drunk but i patiently listened to what he said. He told me so many things and qouted scriptures to encourage me but his last word really touched my heart. He said i should pray for God's perfect way. Note: This man had never in any day told me things like this before. He only talks abt sport and When he talks, people rarely listens to him because of his speech embediment. But today, i met him very drunk, infact, he took another Action Bitters and started talking to me abt God's word. People around him was mocking him to stop but he refused. He held my should and was speaking to me b4 he left.

(1) (Reply)

Did Samson Sleep With The Prostitute? / My Observation When Boys ‘fight’ On Nairaland Vs When Girls ‘fight’! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Friday, March 25,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.