Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,862 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

What The Hell Is This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What The Hell Is This (860 Views)

Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here. See What They Did To Child (graphics) / Video: Ugly Female Military Officer Beats The Hell Out Of A Young Man For Saying / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is This by jonandez: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
So I was just came across this video... It's a man or male wearing panties like a woman dancing in the ocean.. like wat the hell.. if u did not look closely he looks like a female. . . Wat is the world turning to .. how have men lost their dignity.
Being a man is a matter of pride and u are created with the position of power . So I can't imaging someone just relinquish such responsibility
P.s I did not know which section to post this so I just had to put it here as it's a crime against humanity
https://youtube.com/shorts/G0aI5j7S4E0?feature=share
Re: What The Hell Is This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
important question IS....what led you to that video?!

2 Likes

Re: What The Hell Is This by Mide1data: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
HOLY SHIT

Bros, no be lie, it is not easy to be a man. No wonder d likes of bobrisky and jay boogie chickened out.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: What The Hell Is This by jonandez: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
Like i said in my post.... I was just scrawling the net and I came across it
Re: What The Hell Is This by jonandez: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

Bros, no be lie, it is not easy to be a man. No wonder d likes of bobrisky and jay boogie chickened out.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Omo the thing tire me sef

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This by Mide1data: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
jonandez:

Omo the thing tire me sef

HOLY SHIT

O boy, wait ooo. Which 1 tire you? Being a man or the likes of bobrisky. Cause I wan dash you slap now but I say let me 1st confirm.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This by jonandez: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mide1data:

HOLY SHIT

O boy, wait ooo. Which 1 tire you? Being a man or the likes of bobrisky. Cause I wan dash you slap now but I say let me 1st confirm.
Lol... I can't trade my manly gender for anything guy.
Imagine someone giving birth to a gay child ... U have the endure the fact another man knacks ur son.. the person that carries ur family name... Wtf na
Re: What The Hell Is This by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
See as the guy ass fine cheesy cheesy
Re: What The Hell Is This by jonandez: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wat the hell
Re: What The Hell Is This by PoliteActivist: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

He's probably a little bit gay himself - just a little bit mind you

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This by ProudlyNGN: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2022
That YouTube channel is your own. You just used trick here so that you can get views and traffic.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This by Kajaard: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What The Hell Is This by Mide1data: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2022
jonandez:

Lol... I can't trade my manly gender for anything guy.
Imagine someone giving birth to a gay child ... U have the endure the fact another man knacks ur son.. the person that carries ur family name... Wtf na

HOLY SHIT

Yes ooo. God forbid bad thing. The fact that the government hasn't allowed Homosexuality is good. But I think they should also ban transgenders. But how can they ban it, when their the ones bleeping bob and the likes. And it's the likes of bob that are causing more of these LGBT nonsense.
Re: What The Hell Is This by Flamees(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Re: What The Hell Is This by Flamemignon1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
jonandez:
So I was just came across this video... It's a man or male wearing panties like a woman dancing in the ocean.. like wat the hell.. if u did not look closely he looks like a female. . . Wat is the world turning to .. how have men lost their dignity.
Being a man is a matter of pride and u are created with the position of power . So I can't imaging someone just relinquish such responsibility
P.s I did not know which section to post this so I just had to put it here as it's a crime against humanity
https://youtube.com/shorts/G0aI5j7S4E0?feature=share
Look at them and their toxic masculinity. Wait a minute, what did you do? Why didn't you attack him with your extreme homophobia? You want all men to subscribe to your version of masculinity. Dude, minding your business is cheap
Re: What The Hell Is This by jonandez: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Look at them and their toxic masculinity. Wait a minute, what did you do? Why didn't you attack him with your extreme homophobia? You want all men to subscribe to your version of masculinity. Dude, minding your business is cheap
I don't get your point

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught With Woman Pants And Bra In Port Harcourt / Ponzi Scheme: 4,500 Aggrieved Investors Drag Chinmark CEO Marksman / Where Words Are Even Insulting To Prophet Mohammed - Nigerian Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.