Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) (843 Views)

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. / Alabi Warns Cultist To Steer Clear Of Lagos State / UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Kreddy: 6:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Please avoid the ponsi scheme.
The prevalence rate of scamming in this country has really reached an alarming state.

I was just duped out of my hard-earned #10,000 monthly salary at a private school.
On Facebook, I discovered crowd platform. My intuition told me it was a scam. I even put it on my WhatsApp status, urging people not to fall for such shady nonsense.
Unfortunately, I came across videos in which people claimed to have had their money doubled in 4 hours. I began to believe it. In the testimony videos, I even saw a well-known actor (Ikeduba).

I conducted some research and discovered their postings on news paper platforms such as the Punch newspaper, TVC, Channel TV, NTA, and BBC. After seeing their post on the subject, I began to believe them. Then I chatted with them and was given a form to fill out. And I was given an account number to make the payment.
I paid him, and he confirmed it. After waiting for 5 hours, I spoke with the man again, and he said I needed to pay 3k before I could be credited.

I've been scammed, and I sent him a screenshot of my account balance begging him to refund my money because that #10,000 was all I had in my life. All of my pleadings fell on deaf ears.
My discoveries
I investigated the social media platform and discovered that they had simply registered their Facebook page with "tvc, NTA,BBC, Punch" to deceive people. They cloned public figures' accounts in order to deceive the public.
They are also the ones making the remarks.

Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Kreddy: 6:44am On Oct 11, 2022
Mynd44

OAM4J

Please Let's people be aware!!! By moving this to the front page

Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Kooldon(f): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2022
You knew and warned others but you fell for it. Bro, your greed is on PRO MAX

1 Like

Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Mrkrobz(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by rtdCivilservant: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2022
I suppose u meant to say N10,000 and not $10,000?

1 Like

Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by dawnomike(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Sorry is your case... if that is how money could be doubled, they wouldn't need your money

2 Likes

Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Tboy222: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Facebook is the number one platform for unscrupulous elements, i don't even bother to watch those videos.

Stay clear..
Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Nostring: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
I suppose u meant to say N10,000 and not $10,000?
yes o where naija private sch teacher wan see 10k $ ...
It's sad tho embarassed
Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by ibechris(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2022
U are a mumu man.

U discovered only when u had been duped.

U have money to waste seriously.

1 Like

Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Blessiing(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2022
You should have followed your instincts...take heart.

Are you a business owner?and don't have any form of government certificate?get a smedan registration number,the registration enables you to get small government loans and grants as a business owner,you can also use it to gain the trust of your customers...it will be sent directly to your email within 30 minutes...dm to get yours done at a very affordable price
Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Salihusaliheen(m): 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stay clear of sponsored post on Facebook
Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by Kreddy: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Kooldon:
You knew and warned others but you fell for it.
Bro, your greed is on PRO MAX

How's warning people against a scam tantamount to being greedy??
Re: Please Steer Clear Of Ponsi Scheme!!!!(pictures) by GeneralPula: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dem no dey telli person. As long as there are greedy people on earth, scam like this will always prevail, unfortunately..

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live / ECOWAS Enough Is Enough / Mother And Daughter Butcher Their Grandmother Using A Chainsaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.