Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Do You Think You Can You Spell Your Name Correctly? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Think You Can You Spell Your Name Correctly? (279 Views)

How To Cite Your Source Correctly In APA Format / Ans This,i Will Subscribe For Anyone That Got It Correctly / The One You Think You Are Better Than (true Life Tale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think You Can You Spell Your Name Correctly? by JamesNdaeyo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Do you think you Can you spell your name correctly?

If Yes..

Then you should make lots of money Writing 150 words to 500words for companies or Business owners with your phone.

You can read that again...

Writing is a lucrative Business, yet if you're not informed of what or how to write, you end of Not making money for yourself.

So what kind of Writing can bring you money?

Do you want to know?

Okay I'll let you know, but before I do that.
Let me tell you something interesting first.

And that is...

There's money in any kind of writing.

Maybe you write books, blog posts, Articles etc.

There's money.

But the writing that will give money you mostly are emails, Advert and sales social media posts. Etc.

Why?
Don't worry, let Me tell you the reasons money in this kind of writing are higher than others.

OR
should I say Why this companies or Business owners pay us more than the regular writers?

Okay,
Here's the simple reason.

It's helps them Sell more of there products and services online.

Maybe, you didn't get it,

let Me explain.

You see!
Every company or Business persons want to Sell more and make more money.

So if you're able to write an email or Advert that will help them Sell more and Make money, then they're ready to pay you high.

Yet, there's a problem here.

Not all emails, Advert or Post will make someone buy or take action.

The emails that will do such is refers to as Marketing emails or short Advert.

It is often written by an email writer (email copywriter)

What that means is that you need the skill of an email Writing and a platform to render this service.

One popular platform you can choose to write emails for companies or Business owners is Upwork.

You can check that on Google (UPWORK)

This is what I do, I write top-quality emails and posts. I also teach this in my Academy.

I can tell you what you need is your Smartphone, the skill and internet connection.

However, I must warn you that this is not a get Rich scheme.

Don't go into the industry with the mindset of making millions overnight.

Take time to learn and understand the industry.

Thank you for your time.

If you find this information important considering sharing

The end.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Content Writer / Mea Amor / Love For A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.