Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Free Cryto Mining - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Cryto Mining (631 Views)

Putting Bvn Into Cryto App / !!1 Month Live Trading Cryto Masterclass In Lagos / 16 Cryto-currency Rules ( For Investors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cryto Mining by Samken2: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pls guys I want to join cryto mining,pls which sites ,apps can a Nigerian mine free cryto in Nigeria
Re: Free Cryto Mining by JanetMoore(f): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Precautions when purchasing a crypto mining app.

When it comes to spotting cryptocurrency scammers, the most important step is following the five recommendations below.

Know the developers behind the app. What certificates or credentials do they have, what other apps have they built, does the company have a website and are you able to contact them?

Install from an official app store. While scams are hard to spot, downloading from an official store reduces your risk of downloading malware.

Read the terms and conditions. Most of the scam apps either have fake information or don’t have any terms available.

Use other users’ reviews of the app for your benefit. Reading other users’ experience with the app can be eye-opening when it comes to identifying scams.

Understand the app’s permissions and activities. Look for red flags in the app’s activities. Is the app asking for permissions that it doesn’t need to function? Does the app crash or reset abruptly, does the cryptocurrency balance get reset abruptly, do the displayed numbers make sense?

Take your time, and if a deal is too good to be true, it probably isn’t real.

Samken2:
Pls guys I want to join cryto mining,pls which sites ,apps can a Nigerian mine free cryto in Nigeria
Re: Free Cryto Mining by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Have you heard of hi dollar? I present to you, a new cryptocurrency you can earn daily for free on your WhatsApp, hi dollar app or even the web. It's that easy. Claim yours through this link:

Link: https://hi.com/horlayhemy

Please DYOR
Re: Free Cryto Mining by JanetMoore(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Private Key Scams

Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. They are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet’s public address.

A scam airdrop, however, asks for the private key to your wallet as well.

Those who don’t fully understand how a crypto wallet works and/or how little you can trust people on the internet are most likely to fall victim to this scam.

Avoiding this scam is simple is easy.

Do not give out your private key for any reason. If you are ever asked for it, be it on a form, a website, or through direct messaging, do not give it out because you are dealing with a scam.

There is no reason a private key is needed for an airdrop. The only reason someone would ask for it is that they want to steal whatever is in your wallet.
Re: Free Cryto Mining by Samken2: 10:12am On Jan 18, 2022
JanetMoore:

When it comes to spotting cryptocurrency scammers, the most important step is following the five recommendations below.

Know the developers behind the app. What certificates or credentials do they have, what other apps have they built, does the company have a website and are you able to contact them?

Install from an official app store. While scams are hard to spot, downloading from an official store reduces your risk of downloading malware.

Read the terms and conditions. Most of the scam apps either have fake information or don’t have any terms available.

Use other users’ reviews of the app for your benefit. Reading other users’ experience with the app can be eye-opening when it comes to identifying scams.

Understand the app’s permissions and activities. Look for red flags in the app’s activities. Is the app asking for permissions that it doesn’t need to function? Does the app crash or reset abruptly, does the cryptocurrency balance get reset abruptly, do the displayed numbers make sense?

Ok I had to buy a cryto mining app
Re: Free Cryto Mining by Samken2: 10:49am On May 06, 2022
JanetMoore:

How can I purchase a legit mining app that runs on my mobile phone.

(1) (Reply)

Step-by-step How To Earn $100-$500 Monthly From Amazon, With Just Smartphone. / Crude Oil Lifting Licence For Sale To Export Crude Oil In Large Quantity From Ni / Easter Money Gift With Opay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.