Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Who Are These Leaders? What Is Political Power? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Leaders? What Is Political Power? (139 Views)

The Crave For Political Power; Africa's Longest Serving Presidents FFK / Oil Discovery In Bauchi, Gombe Will Cut Niger-Delta Political Power - Buhari / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are These Leaders? What Is Political Power? by babasolution: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu has money that can last him and his family for eons.The oldman wants to be President. Same could be said for Buhari. These old men and the rest jostling for power playing elite politics all for what?Why are they doing this?are they humans or some kind of fallen angels (demons) sent to oppress the black race.They see what goes on in other countries but they are so wicked ,so soulless they joy in seeing people suffer.I think these so called leaders should be investigated,they seem to be soulless beings.The way the old politicians jostle for power for the sake of power not for governance baffles me.They don't care about the people,they don't care about the lives of suffering people's.Why are they so wicked? Why are they so wicked.Haven't the Blackman suffered enough,Is there a God at all.God were at thou?I hate these oldmen to the deepest of my soul
Re: Who Are These Leaders? What Is Political Power? by Gentlevip: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
What is Tinubu fault.

Every politician can contest but its a crime for Tinubu to Which kind hate be dis pls

I don't like him but I don't hate him,and I hate sentimental hate

If you don't want him,biko come out and contest

(1) (Reply)

No Petition On Alleged Corruption Against Me In UK- Akpabio / President Buhari To Depart Nigeria For Gambia / Hon. Kawu Chaska Felicitates With Hon. Aminu Ladan On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.