Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson (651 Views)

Prophet Jay Jay Enejeta Kidnapped, His Wife Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by frankleesehi(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
A 20-year-old man identified as Suleiman Ibrahim has been arrested and paraded by the Plateau State Police Command for kidnapping his cousin, one Najahid Abdullahi and eventually killing him after family refused to pay ramson for his release.

The suspect was said to have conspired with some gang members to kidnap his cousin but when the family refused to pay the demanded ramson, they consequently killed him.

After being paraded at the command's headquaters, the suspect comfessed to have kidnapped his cousin with a motorcycle which they used in taking him to a hideout where they decided to kill him when the ramson was not paid.

The suspect said they were five in number that planned the kidnap but others took to their heels while he was arrested.

The suspect also claimed that he was drunk and that it is his first time to be involved in such act and he regrets his action.

"Initially, five of us planned the kidnapping but the remaining ones fled. I was the only one arrested. We asked for the ransom and the money was not given. I have never done it before. This is my first time of engaging in the business."

“The victim was my cousin and has been buried. I wasn’t in my right senses. I was drunk but I am regretting the action now. I will never do it again.", he suspect said.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/17/man-kidnapped-his-cousin-and-killed-him-after-family-refuse-to-pay-ramson/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
where are these demons parents?! they should stand next to the bastards before they ALL GET KILLED!!!!

[img]https://c./EIDpDMo2YcIAAAAd/where-are-they-searching.gif[/img]
Re: Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by Vision4God: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Enemy within.... Smh
May God comfort the family of the bereaved.
Re: Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ahhhhh no more fear for human life, Ahhhhh!
You have a lot to do for your business. Let us take care of social media!
Re: Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by sekundosekundo: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Honestly Nigeria is a failed Country unfortunately the corrupt "king maker" that gave them an incompetent king want to be king himself.

If you're 30 to 50yrs and want an ancestor to lead you, you're of all men most foolish.
Re: Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by DaddyRochie1642: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
I trust no Bastard
Re: Man Kidnapped His Cousin And Killed Him After Family Refuse To Pay Ramson by Cokahot: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Ashi ma peyin, coti kan eyin. Hope his organs were intact

(1) (Reply)

Loan Shark Calling For Loan They Didn't Give / Emmanuelonwe Threatens To Kill Me !!! / Chicken Inn Staffer Kills Female Colleague Over Suspected Love Trianlge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.