Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) (75947 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Gistmedia10: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
PUBLIC NOTICE- Uniuyo Female Student Accused Her Lecturer Of Sexual Abuse (Photo)

In what seem like sexual abuse and exploitation, University Of Uyo student accuses her lecturer of taking advantage of her and her coursemate.

"ANYWHERE IN UNIUYO
Dr. Ini Umoren, you have been having sex with me and my classmate in 300 level chemistry. You have also been having sex with Abasienyene William (Direct entry), in 400 level chemistry. We have all the evidence and are ready to reveal them very soon. More revelations are coming. Congratulations, Dr. Iniobong Umoren."

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Vision4God: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dr Ini umoren.... When you refuse to control yourself this is what happens.

Congratulations for bringing shame & disgrace to your wife, children, parents.

SMH

339 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Agbada don hook fence!
She no write her name o, yet found it very convenient to write other 'victim' name.

875 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by dawnomike(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
I wonder why she had to mention the name of the girl in 400 level... Anyways, that's their 2022 wahala.

410 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by DaHrNn0001: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sounds like a set up against a particular person named and likewise chemistry 300 level ladies.

Dr. Umoren

Wahala for you...

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Naijanascam: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Did I just read have been having sex or you had sex with us............. meaning customer and dealer affairs angry grin grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Ryda(m): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Community penis oshi!

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Emecson(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ahh uniuyo, the day I graduated from that school, I praised the Lord

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by SomeNairalander: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Might be true or a false allegation also

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by ZendayaColeman(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Village people

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by manikspears: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by doctore212(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na so one olosho carry my name go meet pastor .
Na the sametime they were starting to call my band of marriage.

Na so I no come marry Jessica my fiance then

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by sageb: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emecson:
Ahh uniuyo, the day I graduated from that school, I praised the Lord

I remember the days of Mma Ekpo in Tuskers republic.
You were in what set?

13 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by MrBachelor: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by samuelson06(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Both the students and the lecturer involve are all mad.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by GodIsBiafran: 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
So, you were okay with him fvcking you UNTIL you found out you are not the only one...jealousy kee u dere.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Onucs(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
See public notice

Our girls no longer have shame.

Spits

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Godplan123(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls am selling small black nylon how many you need let in buck let me know and I will deliver it pls contact me and my range is from fadeyi to Ketu ikorodun road I supply only for now pls contact me..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Thavocalist(m): 1:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Gistmedia10:
In what seem like sexual abuse and exploitation, University Of Uyo student accuses her lecturer of taking advantage of her and her coursemate.

Wise student.. Why you implicate other students na. ��

7 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Mighty men gone just because of 5 minutes enjoyment undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Emecson(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2022
sageb:

I remember the days of Mma Ekpo in Tuskers republic.
You were in what set?
013 set, I know her deeds, she no been like engineering students

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Randy100: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Yeye threat. Let them show us the proof.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by otokpamike(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Na one of them boyfriend write this thing..

60 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Tomilola360: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2022
SomeNairalander:
Might be true or a false allegation also

Anyone can type that. Doesn't make it true. She should have written her own name. Maybe someone is only trying to tanish the image of the lecturer and the 400L student.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by NaijaGoBetter20: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Good for Dr Ini

Men sometimes don't like free things they rather go for what will later put them in trouble.
But we don't know if it's a case of rape, sex for a mark or maybe multiple dating, though the claim sounds valid.
Dear Dr Ini, I wish to inform you that village people are on the wheel and you brought this upon yourself kindly dance to the tune

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Threeesooome abi different times? tongue

I no get time to read sex story

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Brendaniel: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2022
She should release the evidence now...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Another disgraceful act loading

Baba right now while reading this

9 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by xcesspaschal(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2022
God is still changing lives
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by chiagozien(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Sex na cheap commodity now which this school girls are willing to give just for 10marks.

The lecture have been having sex with you people,not that he having be raping you.

Na una dey enjoy sex pass,na una dey come form victim.

Useless girls everywhere.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / Please I Need Help On How To Write A Good Lesson Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.