Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) (75940 Views)

Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Bode Okundayo, UNIBEN Lecturer Accused Of Raping 400 Level Student In His Office / Ogah Onwe Chinedu, EBSU Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Victimization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by 9gerian: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Looks like Abasieyene Williams is the target along with the lecturer Dr Ini Umoren.

May have even been written by a male student.

Gistmedia10:
PUBLIC NOTICE- Uniuyo Female Student Accused Her Lecturer Of Sexual Abuse (Photo)

In what seem like sexual abuse and exploitation, University Of Uyo student accuses her lecturer of taking advantage of her and her coursemate.

"ANYWHERE IN UNIUYO
Dr. Ini Umoren, you have been having sex with me and my classmate in 300 level chemistry. You have also been having sex with Abasienyene William (Direct entry), in 400 level chemistry. We have all the evidence and are ready to reveal them very soon. More revelations are coming. Congratulations, Dr. Iniobong Umoren."

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Duchessree(f): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Why did she mention William's name ?
Some people ehn .

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Whobedatte(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2022
You ommitted your name abi?
This is not fair o cool

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by calmness0(f): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Village people
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by 21savages: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
The cafe guy is her padi

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by AZControversial(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy
Dr. Ini Umoren to the world!!!
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Consensual sex with benefits between adults except râpe can be proven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Urbanchampion: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Guys ain't condemning the randy Lecturer
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Can this be termed sexual harassment? Yes it is.... using your position to sleep with these dull part going girls...
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by bigdammyj: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Okay
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Uyo and sex wahala

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Lovenorth: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Your peniss caused your downfall
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by CocoaOla: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Nigerians universities lecturals

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by tunary(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2022
It wasn't a rape case, why not turn him down at first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by perdollar(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2022
One frustrated guy wan bc of consensuual sex between two adults want to cause a chain reaction. U don lost William forever
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Kajaard: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Old men behaving like kids.

Don't shit where you eat, they will never hear. Idiots angry
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by chatinent: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Ladies should change the narrative to all male lecturers are dogs.
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Fadddd(m): 8:07am On Jan 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Agbada don hook fence!
She no write her name o, yet found it very convenient to write other 'victim' name.
It's a shear hypocricy
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2022
So she no mention her name go mention anthr girl name abi...Girls sha
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Dis wan wants to embarrass her lecturer but has no experience in making case. As long as he didn’t rape any of you or had sex with any of you during classes, or threatened to fail any of you if his advances were rebuffed, he can have sex with any consenting adult that may come his way!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2022
dawnomike:
I wonder why she had to mention the name of the girl in 400 level... Anyways, that's their 2022 wahala.
and she nor mention her own name..stupid girl..if it's me I will sue her for deformation see how she cast that girl

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Image123(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Is the lecturer female?
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Lanretoye(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Is there anything wrong in having concentual sex?...they have been having sex so whats the buzz.
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by shokzemo: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2022
TRADE BY BARTER! LADIES NEVER YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PR.....CK. LOL..
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2022
Very useless my brother, I tire for this daughters of eve.
chiagozien:
Sex na cheap commodity now which this school girls are willing to give just for 10marks.

The lecture have been having sex with you people,not that he having be raping you.

Na una dey enjoy sex pass,na una dey come form victim.

Useless girls everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Both lecturer and students are adult..if it was consensual nothing wrong u cant take him to court except it was done under duress for Mark's.. they are both friends and adult ride on sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Okortor: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Stupid and useless daughters of Eve, as if it wasn't consensual and mutual.
Very confused set of gender

My judgement, as far it's not a rape allegation, the lecturer is free from any punishment as he has right to be sexually attracted to any lady.

Non sense olosho girls.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Cold room things...
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Agbada don hook fence!
She no write her name o, yet found it very convenient to write other 'victim' name.

Don't mind the f00l, she just embarrassed the other lady
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Sthandawasam(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Wetin prick no gree hear na him be this grin. Yah neh
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by bigpicture001: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2022
I know it's very true...

Reasint.. chemistry is too difficult to understand. ,hence the ladies looked for a shorter cut.. but my issue is why cast him.. since na una dey find easy way
Re: Dr. Ini Umoren, University Of Uyo Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment (Photo) by Daniluv1(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Agbada don hook fence!

Just imagine the rubbish

Keeping herself from shame and disgracing another SHM

Nor be only the lecture she expose be that na

Senseless fellow and she calls herself an undergraduate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project / What Can I Do With Industrial Chemistry. / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.