Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Food: 10 Common, Delicious And Cheap Nigerian Snacks - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food: 10 Common, Delicious And Cheap Nigerian Snacks (456 Views)

See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video) / Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food: 10 Common, Delicious And Cheap Nigerian Snacks by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Here comes another new & interesting article from Healthgif. According to the topic of this post “Common, Delicious and cheap Nigerian snacks”, i will list out names of this snacks, whereas one of the listed snacks are my favorite.

https://www.healthgif.com.ng/2022/01/food-10-common-delicious-and-cheap.html

Subscribe to our website to get an alert whenever we publish another amazing new articles on our website.

What is Snacks?

Snacks are little/small portion of food eating between Meals which are processed or packed. And they also come in different varieties.

In Nigeria, we the average people think snacks are only little food made from flours, and it is baked by bakers.

https://www.healthgif.com.ng/2022/01/food-10-common-delicious-and-cheap.html

List of common, delicious and cheap Nigerian snacks

Puff-Puff
Doughnuts
Meat pie
Egg Roll
Cakes
Sausage
Buns
Chin Chin
Fish Roll
Pancakes

(1) (Reply)

Ten(10) Food That Can Make You Fat / Easy Way To Make Waffles / Big Pizza, Big Flavor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.