Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 56. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 56. (97 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 56. by PastorSomba(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 56.

Genesis 2:17 (KJV) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
2Timothy 1:10 (KJV) But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
John 10:10; Hebrews 2:14-15; Revelation 1:18; Philippians 1:20-23; 1Corinthians 15:54-57;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

64. The second type of death is the PHYSICAL DEATH. Physical Death is physical separation from this world or separation from the earth. Physical Death is physical separation of man and all flesh from the world as a result of sin and spiritual death. Physical Death is only applicable to all that have flesh. It is not applicable to angels, the devil or evil spirits because they do not have flesh. Physical Death is suffered not only by man but also animals, birds, fishes and plants. Physical Death is also the separation of the human spirit from the human body. The human body or flesh is the house that gives us authority and ability to live in this world unlike other spirits.

Spirits are eternal, they never die, they are only separated either from God , or from this world or from their body as is the case of man and evil spirits. The bible says in Hebrews 9:27 that It is appointed unto man once to die then judgement. Physical Death is separation of man from the world to await the judgement of God. For the believer it is a temporary separation from the world as he will return back to the the earth to rule and reign with Christ at the millennial reign of Christ. But for the unbeliever it is a permanent separation from the world to await judgement and condemnation to the lake of fire.

Before the resurrection of Jesus all believers who died physically went to paradise a place below the earth, because the way into heaven was not yet open to man. It was after Jesus took our sins and became sin and died spiritually and physically on behalf of all men, resurrected and went into heaven as a man and as our high priest that the way into heaven was open to all believers who suffered physical death. On the cross Jesus not only suffered physical death but he first suffered spiritual death because without spiritual death it was impossible for anyone to die physically. Physical Death is a consequence of spiritual death. Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 2:14-15; 9:1-15; 10:1-22; Genesis 5:1-31; Roman 5:12-21; 2Peter 1:13-14; 1Peter 2:24; Matthew 27:45-53;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Overcome Anger As A Christian In A World Of Injustice.... / Don't 'fly Off The Handle' / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 60.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.