Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 (55941 Views)

Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes / Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Nonybb: 4:01am On Jan 18, 2022
It means more borrowing from CHINA
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:48am On Jan 18, 2022
What should we do with the deal he signed in 1992? So we can vote for him in the coming election abi?
Clowns everywhere
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by deavicky(m): 5:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
This things cannot sell again, Tinubu threw in all his election format for Buhari in 2015, Buhari rigged his way back in 2019, Buhari spoilt every chance of Tinubu's election campaign format with very bad performance, so if you want to use the 2015 format for us again it will not work, I fell for the format in 2015, not again... sorry ehn, There is nothing Tinubu wants to do or say that will make me vote for him, even if he raise the dead...
what about raising your pocket?.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Googlead: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Una go soon tire. Trying to sell rotten meat to Nigerians. Miscreants!

You're not ready, y'all Tinubu campers should go and prepare to defend that motherfucker because the youths are coming for him through all his loopholes, let's see how many he can survive.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Mandela27:
Why is it that the person majority of Nigerians don't like is the one that always win?

It’s who the Cabals want. Besides Northern Nigeria has dragged us backwards.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by MartinsD12(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2022
HereAtIt:
grin

My advice to you is that you shouldn't get too worked up with these polithiefcians. Checkout my signature and claim free $$. You will thank me later. It's totally free, all you need is your data connection.
Have you Been paid doing that free $
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by cloud(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Araoluwa005:
Tinubu is an intellectual but prof yemi osinbajo is our next president by the grace of God
it takes more than just intelligence to rule a country, it takes balls and guts.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Kaymaxine(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Una eye go soon clear.
Una mumu never do
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by l0uie(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Araoluwa005:
Tinubu is an intellectual but prof yemi osinbajo is our next president by the grace of God

By which gace? E be like say you wan make thunder fire you! Omo, Nigerians no go every shock me. Of what good is osinbanjo to Nigerians and to the country as a whole? 8 years as the vp and he's never done anything worth mentioning nor good. What's my own, sef? Na still una go suffer am.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Prince111111: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2022
These media campaigns just to market this man is getting irrelevant. You don't really need to do all these much if He is truly competent for the post. All these campaigns just tell he is no fit for the Job.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Alexis11: 7:55am On Jan 18, 2022
BoBiafra:

Yall playing dumb tribal politics;
Ndigbo warned yall about Buhari;Yall didn't listen,now everyone in Nigeria is suffering the consequences, now we are warning yall about Tinubu;Yall are about to make the same mistake again.

Yall helped Tinubu ,and his allies to make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.The third most terrorized country on earth-
We are warning yall again.
Yall have over 3000 Yoruba"s, living in IDP camps.
Sunday Igboho arrested.

Just look at todays news;Lagos /Ibadan expressway.
This family ,wont be happy, yall keep the making same dumb mistakes again;Who are the dumb one's?

-Woman says her brother was kidnapped on Lagos-Ibadan expressway alongside other commuters and the kidnappers are demanding for N20m per head.
And someone is sitting out there pretending as if nothing is happening .

https://twitter.com/Asiriboyzblog/status/1483208669168906242?t=e97qMvchX1VkwxRTOEpQRg&s=19

But to you and other Ndigbo, it is your lord and saviour Atiku that can help correct all these problem right

Because by nature, Igbos quickly realise how bad the country is when they hear the name Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Sthandawasam(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2022
OK ooo grin. Yah neh
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Bobloco: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2022
SWAGAlians are really on overdrive
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Bobloco: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Alexis11:

But to you and other Ndigbo, it is your lord and saviour Atiku that can help correct all these problem right

Because by nature, Igbos quickly realise how bad the country is when they hear the name Tinubu. grin

The reason are simply because he contributed immensely in bringing this calamity of a government to power. If he has some shame left, he should be apologising to the whole nation for his role in bringing this incompetent Buhari government to power
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Alexis11: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Bobloco:

The reason are simply because he contributed immensely in bringing this calamity of a government to power. If he has some shame left, he should be apologising to the whole nation for his role in bringing this incompetent Buhari government to power

And Atiku

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by snoopz: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2022
This campaign about tinubu go soon be like bbn season
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Lovenorth: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2022
LegendHero:
Tinubu no be their papa mate right from time.

Baba also invested 4billion in Econet wireless back then for Lasgidi and that investment yielded 19billion in a short time.

What about Eko Atlantic that the USA embassy recently chose for a new embassy. This man sabi all these things and he know how to put in the right people to get things done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tInmxW7L0B8&t=2s
Jagaban of African continent

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Shikena(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2022
The comedy here is those defending and supporting the likes of Atiku, Pandora and Cubana now forming Pope John Paul of Nigeria for Tinubu matter. Even defenders of Madam Tollgate of Aso Rock that year, Patience Jonathan, don turn Gani Fawehinmi for this matter grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by macjireh: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2022

Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Fame1309(f): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2022
1992 was the year I entered secondary sch.can u guest my age?all this years this same man is still in government.NIGERIA WHY
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Eriokanmi: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Una go soon tire. Trying to sell rotten meat to Nigerians. Miscreants!
I taya oo. I can also post the picture taken with Obama inside the DAAR Hall in DC some years back. It doesn't change my antecedent and people's perception about my person, Good or bad
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Oracleforce: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2022
Sabadon:
If you like throw him back to oblivion, baba goes no where.......

Tinubu asslicker crew spotted
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2022
20 mili na very serious moni back then
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by irririchris(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2022
20 million Naira or 20 million dollars? News going round then was that, Shina Peters used 20million naira to build his house while Jiv Ovia started his Financial house with same 20million Naira. How come closing a 20million naira deal is now a big deal?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
what was the deal for?All this NPOWER scavengers.
Why is Lagos state the highest debtor?Ambode even said it that the debt Lagos state was owing was collected by past governors which tinubu was among.Stop promoting mediocrity.

Which state are you from and tell us you debt profile.

Instead of you to bee promoting your candidate you're here talking trash
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Enyimbamercedes: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lol!

Omo, they will soon show us Tinubu digging foundation of his Bourdillon house to prove he can repair our roads!

He should go and rest in old peoples home, Aso Rock isn’t a retirement home
Re: Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992 by Gbagura: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
This things cannot sell again, Tinubu threw in all his election format for Buhari in 2015, Buhari rigged his way back in 2019, Buhari spoilt every chance of Tinubu's election campaign format with very bad performance, so if you want to use the 2015 format for us again it will not work, I fell for the format in 2015, not again... sorry ehn, There is nothing Tinubu wants to do or say that will make me vote for him, even if he raise the dead...
Funny thing is that you might not have pvc as you dey so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.