Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

See My Single Page Web App With React Js - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / See My Single Page Web App With React Js (1074 Views)

My React Single Page For Small Start Up Business (Request Web App - No Backend ) / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello guys rate my single Page web app I did with React.

Please remove the double quotes from verceldotapp .
https://gtp3-kinghennry."vercel .app/"

Screenshots Loading

4 Likes

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Screenshots

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
More Screenshots

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Desktop View of the web app.

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
More.

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Honest Reviews are welcome.
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by Playermayweda(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice webpage man, how long have u been in this, I'm still a Css noob cry cry
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by thug: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice, u use material ui as your CSS framework, and also next.js as your react framework??
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:08am On Jan 18, 2022
I hope upcoming self taught developers can see this. These are the kind of projects employers are looking for on a portfolio not rubbish useless toy ugly baboon yamayama shithole apps.

6 Likes

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by Deicide: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2022
This is not yours, it's actually a tutorial on react on YouTube lipsrsealed
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by Avast(m): 5:31am On Jan 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
I hope upcoming self taught developers can see this. These are the kind of projects employers are looking for on a portfolio not rubbish useless toy ugly baboon yamayama shithole apps.

Lol
Baba don vex
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by jbreezy: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2022
This is from Js mastery tutorial on Youtube. But anyways, yu tried.

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by jbreezy: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Deicide:
Lool...He can't deny...It's from Js mastery on Youtube
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by 4dor: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2022
This project is from Js mastery YouTube channel. Use the idea to build your own distinct project. Recruiters will eventually find out if you claim this as your project.

2 Likes

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by TheTraveler: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Deicide:

I actually detest when people pull off a followed-through tutorial based project and call it theirs.

OP, in as much as I like what you did, please, try and get your hands dirty by doing solo projects, you will learn even more.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by Deicide: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2022
jbreezy:
This is from Js mastery tutorial on Youtube. But anyways, yu tried.
Yeah he tried but why claim that it's his own nawa o

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by LikeAking: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2022
OP good luck to u.
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by JSXyoungboy: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Playermayweda:
Nice webpage man, how long have u been in this, I'm still a Css noob cry cry
A year.. I'm a Full Stack Dev
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by emmyN(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lmao. At this stage, pulling up good user interface still seems rocket science to me. Like how do you all pull these off? Will appreciate tips or pointers.
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
emmyN:

Lmao. At this stage, pulling up good user interface still seems rocket science to me. Like how do you all pull these off? Will appreciate tips or pointers.
Make existing sites or go on dribble or Behance to get designs or ask your designer friends to give you designs that you wanna remake. If you don't have designer friends you can join UI UX designer groups on Facebook discord et al the list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by emmyN(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Make existing sites or go on dribble or Behance to get designs or ask your designer friends to give you designs that you wanna remake. If you don't have designer friends you can join UI UX designer groups on Facebook discord et al the list is endless.

Thanks. I would be looking into this. Already have a discord account.
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by niel63(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
emmyN:

Simple truth, use your imagination, tell a story, create a pallete, define your pattern and you'll be fine.

You'll actually grow by the time you do 3 projects with these. (Obvious Google, Stackoverflow, etc... are your friends...)
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by niel63(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin grin blunt!!!
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by emmyN(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
niel63:

Simple truth, use your imagination, tell a story, create a pallete, define your pattern and you'll be fine.

You'll actually grow by the time you do 3 projects with these. (Obvious Google, Stackoverflow, etc... are your friends...)

Yes, they are. I'm just starting out and hope to get better with time. My gleaning from what you wrote up there is this, creativity is a skill and can be imbibed. I thank you.
Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by niel63(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
emmyN:

Yes, they are. I'm just starting out and hope to get better with time. My gleaning from what you wrote up there is this, creativity is a skill and can be imbibed. I thank you.

Thank you too for not taking offence

1 Like

Re: See My Single Page Web App With React Js by ReactJs(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
great stuff

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Power Bank Recommendations. / Microsoft Technologies And The Path To Glory / Php Or Coldfusion Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.