Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Latest From Styleafrique Entertainments(read Please): Congratulations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest From Styleafrique Entertainments(read Please): Congratulations (705 Views)

UK Residents, Please Read, Please.... / *~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest From Styleafrique Entertainments(read Please): Congratulations by ibgoodnews(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2007
As advertised lkast week, we today, 30th of july, 2007 visited the infotainment outfit located on victoria island.

during negotiations, a client of the outfit walked in and probably was eavesdropping on our conversations. After , he called me , THEMMY, and offered 40% of his own entertainment outfit to me to manage because he is always a busy man. Did i ACCEPT?, capital YES,. INCLUDING PATNERING WITH STYLEAFRIUQUE ENTERTAINMENT. What a DOUBLE JOY AND ACHIEVEMENTS for me.

therefore it would be celebration galore at the club tonite. do u understand?. Achieving a feat of owing and managing 2 entertainment outfit at a tender age of less than 27 years, in less than 6 months of intense commitment,total dedication with support FROM GOD ALMIGHTY.

So, who says themmy cannot achieve this feats?, as long as i breathe , GOD liveths, the sky isjust a starting point for STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS, therefore why not join this train of young but energetic, ambitious, achievers by being there on the 11th of AUGUSTat corner cafe alongside with your teller,( or CV with teller inclusive, for those who have real interest in ENTERTAINMENTS.)

Am bolarine to you but now these are my real datas for you to enquire.

NAME: ADEBAYO Adewale Temidayo

A.K.A: themmy, C.E.O, STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS.

ALMAMATA: THE FED. UNI. OF TECH. AKURE, ONDOSTATE.

DEPARTMENT: graduate of microbiology,

YEAR:2005

SERVICE: Batch A, taraba state, served in jalingo l.g.a
Re: Latest From Styleafrique Entertainments(read Please): Congratulations by okeyz(m): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2007
ol boy what are trying to say /
where is the venue and what do u mean by teller,if i is what io think it is then how much is the teller goin to bear/
plase speak up now !
and by the way congrats!!
Re: Latest From Styleafrique Entertainments(read Please): Congratulations by bolarine: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2007
for MORE INFORMATIONS dear, check post on STYLEAFRIQUE ENTERTAINMENTS MAIDEN MEETING, AND FINAL SHORTLISTING.
Your teller is bearing just a thousand naira payable into the banks and account numbers that you will find in the previous post by bolarine.
CHEERS AND ONE LOVE

VENUE: Corner cafe,
opposite tantalizers eatery,
Close to shobo bustop,
along Akowonjo road,
egbeda,
lagos state

DATE: 11th , AUGUST, 2007,

TIME: 10:30 AM PROMPT

(1) (Reply)

Dunlop How Far / Ond And Senior Level Jobs In Doheney Services Ltd. Treat Urgent / Qtel Is Sending Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.