Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Npower - Beneficiary Supervision Team Are Visiting P.p.as - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower - Beneficiary Supervision Team Are Visiting P.p.as (829 Views)

N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Allied P&P Limited / Imagine What Was Uploaded By An Npower Beneficiary On His NPVN Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower - Beneficiary Supervision Team Are Visiting P.p.as by backtalkG(m): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2022
I saw this message by the npower coordinator in my state on the npower WhatsApp group

Dear Beneficiaries, this is to notify you that, the Npower beneficiaries supervision team will be visiting you in your various place of primary assignment to assess your attendance and performance in your given assignment. Query will be served to any beneficiary who is found absent during the assessment exercise. thank you all
Re: Npower - Beneficiary Supervision Team Are Visiting P.p.as by respect80(m): 5:21am On Jan 18, 2022
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
They are owing beneficiaries 2 months stipends which will become 3 by the end of January and they expect them to be committed
to their duties?
N-power under this so called Sadiya has totally become a fraudulent scheme designed to enslave the minds of youths and I wonder if the government wants N-power beneficiaries to sniff some air into their empty stomachs and start going to their PPAs to carry out their duties.
It would have been easy to question the competence of this minister of humanitarian affairs and disaster management based on her gender but of course, professor Dora Akunyili was a female, Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a female too, as well as
other wonderful women out there competently carrying out their duties and obligations which shows that being a failure barely has anything to do with gender. Or is it that nothing good can ever come out of the north?

Any stupid supervisor going to any PPA should better thread carefully so as not to meet their waterloo because the youths are not happy.
Don't be the scapegoat supervisor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower - Beneficiary Supervision Team Are Visiting P.p.as by TemmyT002(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2022
I dey laugh o
I sha know they can't visit everywhere. There are places that are very far and not easy to get.
There are places that are almost forgotten on lists.
There are principals and headmaster that will cover for beneficiaries who have bribed them.
They are just wasting their time.
They refused to drop funds, so how will people get to their PPAs.
I am pretty sure that even the observers are not well paid. So we wish them all the best.
Re: Npower - Beneficiary Supervision Team Are Visiting P.p.as by sukar886: 8:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Fools, how will some go to work , when you are owing 2months salary,make God punish them

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job Vacancies In A Reputable Organization / Plenty Profit For Inside This Business / Why I Don't Support 9-5 Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.