Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer (394 Views)

Women Need To Take The Lead In Internet Governance / Alexzeko Construct Ltd Can Handle Your Building Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer by Twista88(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Good morning everyone.. Please this is directed to Civil/structural engineers and all those who have knowledge of raising up a building project from the beginning till the very end.. Please this is my very first project in charge and don't have knowledge how to go about it.. So I will like your help as to how to begin, how to relate with those I will be working with; the mason,bricklayers etc.. What are the questions I should be asking? what are the things I should watch out for? What are the things I shouldn't fail to do? How do I ensure total success? How do I sound confident and not like a novice? And lastly how do I charge? .. Please if you have supporting materials you can send it to 0.8.0.8.6.9.0.8.2.2.9.. The project begins in February.. Thanks

Please m.o.d kindly move to front page to help me.. Thanks
Re: My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer by Mekenz(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Twista88:
Good morning everyone.. Please this is directed to Civil/structural engineers and all those who have knowledge of raising up a building project from the beginning till the very end.. Please this is my very first project in charge and don't have knowledge how to go about it.. So I will like your help as to how to begin, how to relate with those I will be working with; the mason,bricklayers etc.. What are the questions I should be asking? what are the things I should watch out for? What are the things I shouldn't fail to do? How do I ensure total success? How do I sound confident and not like a novice? And lastly how do I charge? .. Please if you have supporting materials you can send it to 0.8.0.8.6.9.0.8.2.2.9.. The project begins in February.. Thanks

where is the location of the project sir? I'm a builder too, I can be of great help to you.
Re: My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer by Twista88(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
In Abuja
Re: My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer by olukaygold(m): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
wink
Re: My First Building Project As The Lead Engineer by mamaafrik(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Twista88:

Incase you need a building services Engineer,i am available

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator / Advancing technology / Learn How To Start Making Money In The Online Space For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.