Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

My 3-month-old Baby In This Mysterious Fire - 16-year-old Mother Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 3-month-old Baby In This Mysterious Fire - 16-year-old Mother Laments (270 Views)

Man Kills His 70-Year-Old Mother In Akwa Ibom / Mysterious Fire Kills Two Siblings In Akwa Ibom / 15-Year-Old House Maid Inserts Finger In Girl's Private Part, Mother Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 3-month-old Baby In This Mysterious Fire - 16-year-old Mother Laments by ahimedua: 9:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Pensive is the mood of residents of Awe Street in Makurdi, the Benue State capital, following a fire that engulfed an entire building and claimed the life of a three months old baby girl last Monday. Although everyone seemed to be going about their business, it was glaring that all was not well since the incident.

The day had started normally until about 10:30am when one of the children in the compound noticed thick smoke coming from the inner room of one of the apartments at Number 6, Awe Street. sleekgist.com

“When the young boy saw the smoke, he quickly alerted one of the women in the compound who turned and saw the fire and then raised the alarm,” a neighbour, who gave her name as Hassana Ayuba, said.

She explained further that, by the time neighbours mobilised to the compound to help put out the inferno, it was too late, as the fire had spread to all the eight rooms of the building. sleekgist

Ayuba said, while neighbours were trying to see how they could recover some of the belongings of the tenants, to no avail, nobody remembered that the little baby was asleep on the .....https://sleekgist.com/how-16-year-old-mother-lost-3-month-old-daughter-in-mysterious-fire/

(1) (Reply)

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead – Son / UPDATE: FALANA Writes IGP Over The Celebrated Case Of Alleged Murder Of Timothy / Beware Of Scammers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.