Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer (496 Views)

Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / Post Your Businesses On Brandmarket Platform To Get More Buyers Free Of Charge / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by Mikeaniebiet(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2022
As a distributor a lot depends on your volume of sales so you may need to find new buyers for your products every now and then.

If this is you, then I have good news for you. You can find retailers and small scale wholesalers who will buy your products in different quantities to quite easily now.

Gotahia allows register your business as a supplier on an online market. This is particularly effective because just like consumers go to shop for products on Jumia, jiji or Konga resellers also visit Gotahia to buy from suppliers or importers directly.

So as a direct distributor, supplier or importer of any product developing a market for your products is a lot more easy now. Gotahia saves you those long hours of marketing by connecting you with people that will buy from you continually.

BEST PART IS THAT ITS FREE FOR NOW.
proceed to create an account and Become a supplier and easily list your items for buyers to see.

It's an opportunity that is working for me, at least it's free for the time being. If it's something you'll like to do proceed to www.gotahia.com

Please come back and share your experience

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by incometrader(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2022
So the people on your site buy products in wholesale? how does it work? will they pay you and then you will pay me? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by Mikeaniebiet(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gotahia does not mediate in your transactions. See it as a normal market, Gotahia provides the warehouse and shop for you to display your goods and people who know Gotahia to be a wholesale market come get your contact and buy from you. The only difference is that this is done online but the people who connect with you can come and do business with you in your physical shop. And this is free for now
incometrader:
So the people on your site buy products in wholesale? how does it work? will they pay you and then you will pay me? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by incometrader(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Makes sense. I went to the homepage and I'm only seeing Become a Reseller. I believe I should Become a Supplier since I want resellers to buy from me... right?

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by Bloomberriez: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello... If I meet these suppliers online... can you guarantee I will get the same price I will get if I go into the market?

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Yeah, that is the whole point. There are no charges on suppliers to be on Gotahia so they do not have any reason to inflate their prices to cover additional costs.
Bloomberriez:
Hello... If I meet these suppliers online... can you guarantee I will get the same price I will get if I go into the market?

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
It depends on the business you have or intend to have. If you are an importer, manufacturer or distributor you can become a supplier otherwise it won't serve you to become one. This because you won't be able to offer the low prices that the importers are offering on the platform so you might not get sales. But if you want to buy from the importers at low prices you should become a reseller
incometrader:
Makes sense. I went to the homepage and I'm only seeing Become a Reseller. I believe I should Become a Supplier since I want resellers to buy from me... right?

1 Like

Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by incometrader(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Oooh.. so suppliers are just people who sell in wholesale while resellers are people who buy in wholesale and sell in retail, right?
Re: Where To Find More Buyers As A Distributor, Supplier Or Importer by Mikeaniebiet(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Yes definitely. And if you're a retailer you can actually sign up here to get linked to the suppliers you need to grow your business at www.gotahia.com/reseller
incometrader:
Oooh.. so suppliers are just people who sell in wholesale while resellers are people who buy in wholesale and sell in retail, right?

(1) (Reply)

We Made Over A Million Naira On This Business!!! / How Much Do I Need To Start A Business (restaurant, Betting Shop And Bar) / What Does It Take To Open A Bank Account In Benin Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.