Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment (45577 Views)

Adesina To Step Aside As AfDB President For Fresh Probe / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos) / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Brimstone77: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
Your question should have been when, will Joseph Biden & Boris Johnson wear agbada?

What concerns President of Nigeria with Oyibo man suit?

We Nigerians have our own culture, which we are proud of.

Agbada is not my culture..

Were your grand fathers wearing agbada before colonialism?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Jeferious: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
MT:

Intelligent post.

What some of his followers dont understand is Kanu is a nobody in the scheme of things. You dont hold any political position and you are calling for secession. He is such an idiot. If you are really serious about secession, your representatives in the blue and red chambers will initiate it. [/b]Stage a walk out from both chambers. Then presidency will listen and negotiation will start. They are the ONLY set of individuals that can lawfully negotiate on your behalf.

[b]Your representatives have said it many times that they are committed to oneness of Nigeria. Kanu is just a pawn in this chess game.
Inasmuch as I want a better Nigeria or secession where the former is not possible, Nnamdi kanu is not the right person for it. He is a nobody. The only reason FG is taking it easy with him is because sentencing him outrightly or killing him would cause a kind uncontrollable that major stakeholders in the SE would not want to happen....infact they are the ones urging the Presidency to treat him with a bit of Kid gloves. Apart from them, the whole of SE can burn and Buhari does not care about that.

Bros, I just pray the whole thing would be resolved without the uncontrollable chaos that is brewing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by udemzyudex(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
Are you also including the 3 years the fugitive was on the run?

Was he convicted?
How many years has he been with the DSS? What has happened? Another Adjournment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by durangokid: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Brexxit:
Instead of kanu to be sad and sorrowful he is still smiling.

Maybe he is not aware yet that treason offence is punishable by death in Nigeria.
why didn't they put that hr said bubu is dead, is something missing?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by MT: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeferious:
Inasmuch as I want a better Nigeria or secession where the former is not possible, Nnamdi kanu is not the right person for it. He is a nobody. The only reason FG is taking it easy with him is because sentencing him outrightly or killing him would cause a kind uncontrollable that major stakeholders in the SE would not want to happen....infact they are the ones urging the Presidency to treat him with a bit of Kid gloves. Apart from them, the whole of SE can burn and Buhari does not care about that.

Bros, I just pray the whole thing would be resolved without the uncontrollable chaos that is brewing.

See, MKO abiola was 1 million times bigger than Kanu, he died in the custody fighting for his right and Nigeria did not break. If Kanu dies in prison either naturally or otherwise, Nigeria will still remain. He is a nobody. No chaos is brewing.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Austineva(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Brexxit:
Instead of kanu to be sad and sorrowful he is still smiling.

Maybe he is not aware yet that treason offence is punishable by death in Nigeria.
u and I know very well that, that can never, I mean can never happen unless Nigeria wants to exist no more. U are dealing with d Igbos not Yorubas. No carry that tribe play o

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by berrystunn(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Dailymice:
See how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is all smiles meanwhile BMC Zombies are still slamming their head in anguish that the Igbo Nation are solidly behind Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Yoruba!!!! Where is Sunday Igboho? Or Is Fulani and Yoruba one? Like Tinubu said? grin grin grin grin grin

Your Lord has no backup
Igbos are behind him for nothing.
They're all waiting for noting.

His just a talkative noting noting no backup not even one

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by dododawa1: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu should change cloth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by durangokid: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Jeferious:

. Remember some people and their families can be assassinated too including the sultan himself and the madness can be too hopeless
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by hmohammed(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2022
cosmatika:
Ohamadike
Time is coming when you shall look back and ask "where are my accusers?" Both them and their supporters will be dead and buried by the Almighty yaweh like he swallowed Pharaoh and his chariots in the red sea

Thrash. Yahweh will deal with Nnamdi in the cell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by excanny: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2022
So Lagos Island miscreants and agberos who burnt Igbosere High Court and looted their Oba's palace are now members of IPOB? Laughing in Spanglish grin grin grin

Make intelligent charges to nail this guy, not all these jokes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by 1saed: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Ade4God:
Why is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu always in same attire since he was abducted in Kenya ? Are you seeing what i am sawing?

these govt has been listening hard to MNK's broadcasts.

na today i no
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Afamed: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2022
ma373733:
yes
1.freedom fighters are not liked by the enemies they're called rebels and other nonsense names
Freedom fighter no dey carry olosho for hotels. Freedom fighter no dey send his men to destroy govt property. No where in the world freedom fighter indulge in inciting statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Freebills12: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Okay, so they have removed the charge of calling Buhari a pedophile and an idiot... Does it mean that Buhari is really a pedophile and an idiot? Why removing it?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Freebills12: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Afamed:

Freedom fighter no dey carry olosho for hotels. Freedom fighter no dey send his men to destroy govt property. No where in the world freedom fighter indulge in inciting statement.

How many freedom fighters do you know?
Just mention one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by ButterBurger: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
I have a feeling Fendi is paying Nnamdi kanu indirectly for this constant appearance wearing their designer wears, he (Nnamdi kanu) probably might have signed a deal with Fendi before he went to where he was kidnapped and brought back to the useless so called nation Nigeria.
Who knows whether it was planned by both seemingly oppositions and supporters.
What won't sponsors do to make bigger deal for more money when u.k government might have been putting pressure on kanu themselves before, or who even knows self U.K govt may be the biggest player in this matter, american could just be their backup.
Anyway..
What do I know, am just one of the masses, but someday, many of the masses will not be a sufferhead anymore.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
HonNL:

What's the difference between Counts 6 & 7? If you don't have a case against this overhyped clown please free him and stop making his continued incarceration an albatross on the people of the SE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Golan007:

The evidence is overwhelming unless you are saying those charges are not crimes in Nigeria.
What about Sheikh gumi who is negotiating ransom for bandits?Are the same bandits not killing police,army and civilians?What has the government not arrest him as well?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by techWriter3: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
The first man to satchel the highest count allegations in Nigerians, what a great man indeed

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by warlordd(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
The way Kanu just dey smile like mumu with everybody, u sure say them never inject am with something?
The guy no look normal to me at all!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Golan007: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Revolution2022:
What about Sheikh gumi who is negotiating ransom for bandits?Are the same bandits not killing police,army and civilians?What has the government not arrest him as well?

This is a good legal defence in court.

You can tell Ozekhome to bring it up in court.

On hearing this, the Judge would summarily release Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by benny4wax(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Why not sentence this Scammer to life imprisonment for once. Stop wasting tax payers money
If they do it, Nigeria will burn. That is why they keep delaying the judgement with nee charges. If he dies in detention, Nigeria will burn. That is why they are feeding him well to avoid stories.

Dont you get the point now??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ozekhome is a disgrace

If he continues to support Kanu I trust fellow Edos to excommunicate him permanently

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Kissiemu(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Ozekhome is a disgrace

If he continues to support Kanu I trust fellow Edos to excommunicate him permanently
So you don't want Baba to make money? Please free the man. This is hustle for him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Landmack: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
ButterBurger:
I have a feeling Fendi is paying Nnamdi kanu indirectly for this constant appearance wearing their designer wears, he (Nnamdi kanu) probably might have signed a deal with Fendi before he went to where he was kidnapped and brought back to the useless so called nation Nigeria.
Who knows whether it was planned by both seemingly oppositions and supporters.
What won't sponsors do to make bigger deal for more money when u.k government might have been putting pressure on kanu themselves before, or who even knows self U.K govt may be the biggest player in this matter, american could just be their backup.
Anyway..
What do I know, am just one of the masses, but someday, many of the masses will not be a sufferhead anymore.
Thanks
Ewu!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by KingDamzzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Big shame on Ozekhome for supporting a self acclaimed and known terrorist. I don't care if he is a lawyer nor not, he is indirectly saying that the blood of the victims Kanu is responsible for murdering in cold blood are on his head toom The chief title should be removed from the shameless man's name.

I like the new fresh charges against Cownu. He will perish in that jail. Justice must be served for the lives that have been lost and infrastructure and businesses destoryed.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Landmack: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
benny4wax:
If they do it, Nigeria will burn. That is why they keep delaying the judgement with nee charges. If he dies in detention, Nigeria will burn. That is why they are feeding him well to avoid stories.

Dont you get the point now??
Which Nigeria will burn? My friend shut up!
Not even Asaba a closer town will burn not to talk of d whole Nigeria. Some of u IPOB miscreants with una over bloated ego just talk big big empty talk.

I just pity our region,those miscreants will injure our pple d more. The southeast will be d only burning place but God will not allow affliction rise again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by euwalaka: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moferere:
When will Kanu change his uniform?
He will change his uniform when the game is over. Then Nigerian will take his uniform and he will take their own. Simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by JAWBONE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Buhari is really taking care of this man. He looks fresh.
grin grin grin

Who knows, NK and Buhari might turn out to be best buddies

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kissiemu:

So you don't want Baba to make money? Please free the man. This is hustle for him.
Okay, now I understand
Make he chop ipob money

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by cybernaut(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
hahn:
The same outfit? undecided
. Whiter than snow maybe you forget that word but you are seeing it practically. White signifies Peace and Love
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Enters Dock For Fresh Arraignment by Bishop4real: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Revolution2022:

Negotiating ransom for supposed bandits & inciting people to kill (being the bandit yourself) are two different things altogether

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register / Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015) / Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.