Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Silence Of Human Right Activist, Media Houses On Njc Probe Panel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Silence Of Human Right Activist, Media Houses On Njc Probe Panel (741 Views)

Six Houses On Fire In Agege / Prevail On NJC To Suspend Judge Who Received Alleged N225, 000, SERAP Tells UN / BREAKING NEWS: Big Brother Africa Houses On Fire- Show delayed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silence Of Human Right Activist, Media Houses On Njc Probe Panel by cooldipo(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2011
I watch with dismay the silence of our very vocal human right activist and a section of the media to the ongoing NJC PROBE PANEL looking into the alleged corrupt practises dotting Justice Ayo Salami leads judgement on Ekiti and Osun guber elections. The panel sitting is at an advance stage now, call logs showing the honorable judge making contact with the side he allegedly favoured in his ruling, before and after the day of the judgement has been presented to the panel, confirmed by the NSA and service providers. I wonder why this new is not making the headline and why nairalander are looking the other way, a corrupt judiciary will swerve the nation off its road to eldorado. We simply cannot afford to remain gagged about an issue as sensitive as this!
Re: Silence Of Human Right Activist, Media Houses On Njc Probe Panel by cooldipo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2011
It is funny how much of an onlooker we have choose to be in the running of the affairs of our own destiny
Re: Silence Of Human Right Activist, Media Houses On Njc Probe Panel by Odunnu: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2011
Hmmm. This is news to me.

(1) (Reply)

Classy Girls Love To Look Good Deserve The Very Best! / Imo Police Rescue Teenager Sold By His Brothers For N500,000 / ——

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.