Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Valentine Is Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Valentine Is Here (195 Views)

Valentine Is Coming But My Husband Is Denying Me S3x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Here by Phoneworld: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2022
""There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved""
Valentine is here once again, it is time to show does that care about you or that lovely customer that has been patronizing your business for a long time, how you really appreciate their effort and care towards what ever you do or maybe that special mother inlaw, that has been postive in your marriage life or are you oversea and you want to show he/she that you really care, we can make it happen.

You can place your order and we can deliver it to anywhere Within Nigeria to the door step of your love one.

Call or Whatsapp

Re: Valentine Is Here by Phoneworld: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2022

Re: Valentine Is Here by Phoneworld: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Handle Sibling Rivalry / The Book "A Woman Is No Man" By Etaf Rum Stressed Me Out / Toyota Camry Sport Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.