Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Personal Experience With Surah Al Hashr Verse 21 - 24 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Personal Experience With Surah Al Hashr Verse 21 - 24 (714 Views)

Backbiting, Slandering And Amassing Of Wealth: Lessons From Surah Al Humazah / Reciting Surah Al-Faatihah, Yaa Sin or Al-Ikhlas for the dead Muslim / Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Experience With Surah Al Hashr Verse 21 - 24 by shugaree: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sallam alaykun my Islamic brothers and sisters. This is something I have personally experienced and other people have experienced also.

I brought it here because I want to reach as many Muslims as possible and I hope everyone will take me very very serious.

There's so much information out there about reading surahs and gaining benefits but it can be so overwhelming.

However, this is a powerful surah that has names of Allah in it and I can testify to its power.

There's a story to how I discovered the power of this surah (pls remember, don't put your faith on surahs but on Allah's will.)

The surah is Surah hashr chapter 59 verse 21 to 24

If you have objects moving all over your body. Constantly read this surah by Allah's grace they will be chopped into pieces gradually with patience.

For Muslims that different illnesses has been taking them from one place of worship or one voodoo places to the other looking for solutions, yet no solution.

Am not saying you shouldn't seek solutions. My advise for you is to try to read this ayat many times as possible everytime you pray salat and please add tahajud to your routine.

No matter the illness insha'Allah this ayat will cure it but gradually with patience.

Joint pain, boil, swelling, serious headache, migraine, backache, sciatica, barreness, chocked breathing, high blood pressure, etc. I cannot comment on its power in bringing wealth but I know the surah is powerful.

Don't forget to be patient, seek forgiveness, take recommended medications and also change negative lifestyle. I wish everyone would take this serious.

Even if you have no ailment. It's good for cleansing the soul, mind, body and spirit.

This is the platform I can use to reach as much people as possible.

Once again the The surah is

Surah hashr chapter 59 verse 21 to 24.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Islam Treat Women? / Happy New Year! / Saudi-wahhabi Propaganda On The Walls Of The Ka'bah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.