Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sell Yourself First Then Your Brand – OFFER SEFRVICE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Yourself First Then Your Brand – OFFER SEFRVICE (131 Views)

How To Sell Yourself As A Graphic Designer / Quality Facebook Products You Can Use And Sell Yourself For All The Profits / Sell Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Yourself First Then Your Brand – OFFER SEFRVICE by Offerservice: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
One big mistake people make when trying to sell, is that they show more concern to ensuring that the customer purchases the product. And so, every word they say rings to that customer as a “desperate buy me!”

I’m guessing you might be skeptical about the above statement. You might say, “Yes of course, the aim is to make the customer purchase the product”. Well, you are right, and wrong as well.

You shouldn’t sound desperate when selling. And that is why selling yourself should happen first before selling your brand/product. This is important because it will help you sound convincing rather than desperate to your customers.

Read also: How to Negotiate Prices with Customers. https://www.offerservice.com/forums/forums-details/how-to-negotiate-price-with-customers-offer-service

How To Sell Yourself

If you cannot sell yourself, you won’t be able to sell anything to anyone.

Most people trying to sell a product or provide a service are not even sold on the product or service themselves.

So firstly, you must believe in what you are selling. If you don’t believe in what you sell with 100% conviction, you will not sell it well.

How do you know if you have sold yourself? That’s simple! Just ask yourself these questions.

“Do I really believe in what I’m selling?”
“Do I also believe that what I sell is absolutely the best and worth every penny it cost?”

Once your answers to these questions are positive, then you’re sold to your brand.

In Conclusion

Before you convince someone to buy from you, you need to first ask yourself what makes you different from the dozens or hundreds of people out there doing the same thing as you. Whatever answer you provide is your USP [Unique Selling Preposition].

Are You a Business Owner Without an Online Presence?

At Offerservice you can own an online store for free and start selling to new customers. Click here to get started
www.offerservice.com/register

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make Money As A Student, Where Do I Start? / Special Offer: Register Your Business/company Today And Get A Free Website / Get Ankara Tops At The Rate Of 1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.