Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

2 Article Writers Needed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 2 Article Writers Needed. (289 Views)

Article Writers Needed, Make 80k Monthly For Writing Articles / Article Writers Needed. / Creative Article Writers Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Article Writers Needed. by drcoal: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello. I need 2 quality article writers for a long term deal. Articles will span across many niches such as lifestyle, health, 'how to', Sex, Adult product reviews, tech etc. I need someone who can deliver at least 2 high quality articles daily. The articles will be 500 words, 1000 or 1,500 word articles.

Requirements:
1. Articles must be 100% original. No plagiarism. No software spun content.
2. You must have good command of written English most preferably American English.
3. You must have Grammarly for proofreading and editing your work before sending over.
4. You must be able to write in different tones (conversational, formal etc) to appeal to our audience.

Pay is #2/word and would be paid at the end of every week. Please message 08168525226 on WhatsApp with 2-3 samples you have done in any of the related fields above.
Re: 2 Article Writers Needed. by Sopies: 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
drcoal:
Hello. I need 2 quality article writers for a long term deal. Articles will span across many niches such as lifestyle, health, 'how to', Sex, Adult product reviews, tech etc. I need someone who can deliver at least 2 high quality articles daily. The articles will be 500 words, 1000 or 1,500 word articles.

Requirements:
1. Articles must be 100% original. No plagiarism. No software spun content.
2. You must have good command of written English most preferably American English.
3. You must have Grammarly for proofreading and editing your work before sending over.
4. You must be able to write in different tones (conversational, formal etc) to appeal to our audience.

Pay is #2/word and would be paid at the end of every week. Please message 08168525226 on WhatsApp with 2-3 samples you have done in any of the related fields above.
Number not on WhatsApp
Re: 2 Article Writers Needed. by Theannietame(f): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello,
I'm looking to work with a freelance content writer. I have a 40,000-word ebook project with a tight deadline, so I'm looking for someone who can take on a project swiftly and yet deliver great results.

I'll also provide creative direction for the project.

At the moment, the pay is #1.2 per word.

If you are interested, kindly send a quick email to annieoghenie@gmail.com with your name and why you think you'll be a good fit. Also, include a link to any of your writing samples. Or an attached file.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Tusk / The Undreamed — Nke Izizi / Is It Weakness To Ask For Help As A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.