Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake (34726 Views)

Twitter On Fire As Davido Attacks Wizkid’s Maternal Figure / Davido Insults Cousin, Dele Adeleke On Twitter, Deletes The Tweet Afterwards / Rape Saga: Davido Attacks Coza Pastor's Ally, Wale Jana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Michelle70(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
tunize:

Dey deceive yourself sey Dem be drop out go read about them you go know sey nor be as you think am.
they are school dropouts, what part of school dropout do u want me to read?

My assertion is that David should not use grade to measure intelligence
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by thinkmoney(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Daniel7543:
So make we fry Eba now??

Abeg, I wan go da oza room. I dey come back in the next 5hr 30min.... Nairalanders Pls wish me well.
Please where did this happen? I will like to help people too

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by googlepikins: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.
U finished with 2:1 and so what? Mark zuckerberg, bill gates and Steve Jobs are all school dropout, people should stop using cert as a yardstick for measuring intelligence.

Why you dey take the matter personal. Na 3rd class you get?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Elidrisy20: 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Daniel7543:
So make we fry Eba now??

Abeg, I wan go da oza room. I dey come back in the next 5hr 30min.... Nairalanders Pls wish me well.
safe journey, as you carry better thing

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Michelle70(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
googlepikins:

Why you dey take the matter personal. Na 3rd class you get?
as a matter of fact, I graduated with a 4point Cgpa, not first class but a very thick 4point

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by barragan: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
You graduated with 2:1 from your father's University. Knowing how poorly you write, I doubt if you weren't gifted that grade.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish
You are just being sentimental because of papi ifeanyi
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by IPIGSRMUMU: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
otipoju:

Wrong school. Atlanta Metropolitan State College is the one he attended

That's even worse.. Read some of the reviews on the school

"Horrible academic institution. Professors/instructors are completely full of it. They give you the run around with your education. They're pretty much s bunch of "hood" people with degrees from HBCU's. Also the Financial aid office and registration office are full of nothing but a bunch of ghetto hood rats. If you don't believe me go there you'll see! Don't waste your time folks".

"Transfers, don't even THINK about going to this school! They are slow communicating back and receiving information. I got confirmation from my previous schools that credits have been transferred. But they wait OVER A MONTH to tell me to try to send again AFTER semester deadline was passed. They will happily take your money but don't care for a student at all. I'm choosing a different school to go to since I have all this free time and somewhere I could trust. They were trying to tell me to pay for ridiculously high parking fees for the school year when I wasn't even "accepted" yet cause they didn't get transfers which I have proof those sent. Which is terrible to try and tell me to go buy the parking for the year when I can't even register classes. What a joke. Glad I didn't. Money hungry and greedy. I'm not about to continue my journey with them if it's already THIS bad of a start. Like are you kidding me... No interest whatsoever. Plus their school has terrible reviews and stars online and this review is just another added"

School trying to rake in money via parking fees, is that a school. Even sorry low grade Naija Universities better [ass this trash.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by TheKingsmann(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brandonx:
This David is a very silly boy undecided Bragging with a 2.1
His brain is really empty.
The same 2.1 that he bought? lol cheesy
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by TheKingsmann(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
as a matter of fact, I graduated with a 4point Cgpa, not first class but a very thick 4point
Thicker Dan the semen of ur bf I guess
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Davido can never be a matured niggar

I thought he is just one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio dishing out dog shit to his fans but now I know he is not also matured

Grammy is far away from this dude
I tot is only me who see that nigga behaving like kindergarten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by odomanis: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.
U finished with 2:1 and so what? Mark zuckerberg, bill gates and Steve Jobs are all school dropout, people should stop using cert as a yardstick for measuring intelligence.

Did you even read his tweet ? He said someone is forming something. And from what you said about certificate,you are saying the same thing with Davido.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by basty: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Davido STOP

Baba Ifeanyi STOP.

These your former in-laws on Nairaland go finish you o.

Dem don dey look for you since.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Oketwin(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
David wetin u study again, abi nor be dat mumu music deptment wen dem create for school become of ur fada
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Martins9756: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Uyi168:
thought they say yorubas have serious for their elders.. grin
check their background there must be an IBO blood
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by naija4life247: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
daddytime:
Davido get problem with the name "Dele" for sure.

E be like say na Dele kill am for him former life grin

Like Dele Momodu or Dele Adeleke
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Owerri1stSon: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
timesTani:

Dead career how? Kai.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by wolexter(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hey bruh u re right about David but take it easy on the uncle, man. He's just an innocent entertainer trying so hard to dance his way into Osun Sate treasury lol.
IPIGSRMUMU:
This boy Davido trying to force his olodo, brainless fat uncle on the people.
His uncle went and graduated from Atlanta Piedmont school. This shit is a glorified high school for immigrants to learn English.
I know the school very well, I will not consider it a College or a University in the true sense.
I bet this other Adeleke has way more IQ than that useless fat slob dancing around like clown.
I'm telling Davido to his face next time I see that clown.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.

That’s why e yab the uncle, read again, the uncle was using certificate as yardstick
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Thebig4: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Grade has nothing to do with success or prosperity in life. Dude should calm down and shut his mouth. Anyway he is still a kid!
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by leeikem(m): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yes, but he is billionaire...
Free am

MurderX:
David, cool down it's a family matter. Stop exposing your family in public.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Dshocker(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.

In fact blessings wey God go use shower you this year go shock you....Your head dey there
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by VIKTO83(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
This has in a way revealed there's more to what we behold with our eyes in Adeleke family. Soon they will begin to expose themselves on how they come to make so much wealth.

I'm waiting for second leg.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
wolexter:
Hey bruh u re right about David but take it easy on the uncle, man. He's just an innocent entertainer trying so hard to dance his way into Osun Sate treasury lol.

LMAO grin grin
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by FEGNO: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
MurderX:
David, cool down it's a family matter. Stop exposing your family in public.

And who would not be extremely disappointed when one who 8s a family member comes from nowhere to challenge his benefacto(s). So if you read everything about the story, this is one guy who should not have thrown his hat in the ring considering that his Uncle was already running. But an ingrate never thinks that way. Do they?
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by surgical: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.
He even finished from their family university, what do you expect
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.
Abeg ! Help me tell am grin grin grin
Davido dey become too Childish every second undecided
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
David, relax down it's a relatives question. prevent subjecting your relatives in citizenry.
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Darevofpeace(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.
There is violence in your blood���
Re: Osun 2022: Davido Attacks Dele Adeleke, Calls Him A Fake by Darevofpeace(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Michelle70:
Childish talk.
There is violence in your blood� grin smiley��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemen Challenged To Do 20 Push Ups While Carrying Man Weighing 114kg (video) / Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre Married In Secret Ceremony In Morocco / Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.