Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone (520 Views)

Young Girl Takes A Gun To School To Shoot Teacher Who Asked Her To Get A Haircut / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by MrCover: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Businessman, Iwuala Nnamdi, has called out a lady who needed money to pay for makeup training lessons but went ahead and bought a phone with N100,000 given to her by a benefactor, Reports.

Taking to Facebook, he wrote;

"You came to me and said you want to learn make up, I told you I don’t have money but I’ll try for you as soon anything came up, fast forward a week later," he wrote on Tuesday.

"I introduced you to a guy because you told me your problems. Without having anything with you he gave you 100k you went and you bought phone and now you came back to remind me of the promise to pay for make up lesson.

"Are you not abnormal, you are blocked from my inbox olosho if you ever make comment on this post I’ll block you Ode."

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fish brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by MrCover: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Fish brain

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by cherishmichael: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Greediness, very greedy and useless.
Re: Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
That is how money gotten easily is spent. If she sweated it, she'll still be pinching it by now.

God help her if that phone is stolen. I wonder why some girls dont have sense. All they want to do is fashion, carry big phones and wear the latest but they don't want to lift their hands and work.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
What a great disappointment. Well, I'm not suprised because many have misplaced priorities especially women. You used such amount of money to buy a phone that's not gonna be beneficial to you financially. If she needs money next time, I'm sure she's gonna use all her holes to get it. She probably got the phone to start or continue her hookup business.

What a filthy, cöck-sucking, foolish and dumb creature!
Re: Lady Who Asked For Money To Pay For Makeup Training Lessons Buys New Phone by seborrhic: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
I am pretty sure there is more to this story and the Facebook poster is actually the disappointment.
He introduced a lady to a random guy to help her or he introduced the lady to a guy who gave her the ₦100k for sexual or marriage purposes and the girl didn't want that or didn't fancy the guy.
The Facebook poster should be arrested for trying to traffic a lady for sexual or marriage favours.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Who Stayed In Violent Marriage Because Of Her Children Dies / Making Of Phone Calls At Checking Points. / Pastor Arrested For Raping Church Member During Deliverance In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.