Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly (404 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out / The Beautiful Lagos Lawyer Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly by Nelly1830(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
”I don’t know why I went to study law” – Lawyer cries bitterly after being barred from Kanu’s trial by security operatives (Video)

A lawyer has expressed regret for studying law in Nigeria after he was barred from court during the trial continuation of the Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

The trial of Kanu which held on Tuesday, Jan. 18, was again adjourned after he objected to the fresh charges brought against him by the Federal Government.

The Federal Government had filed fresh terrorism charges, increasing the initial seven counts bordering on treasonable felony and terrorism against him, to 15.

However, only the IPOB leader’s legal counsel led by Mike Ozekhome SAN, were allowed into the courtroom.

Security operatives barred other lawyers from accessing the court and they were made to wait outside in the scorching sun.

A video shared by former Chairman of NHRC, Chidi Odinkalu, showed some lawyers lashing out over double standards as anti- Kanu protesters were allowed to demonstrated within few meters of the High Court.

One of the lawyers could be heard expressing deep pain and regret over his decision to study law because people in authority act with impunity.

”I don’t know why I went to go and study law,” he said.

Watch the video below.

https://naijaoption.com/i-dont-know-why-i-went-to-study-law-lawyer-cries-bitterly-after-being-barred-from-kanus-trial-by-security-operatives-video/
Re: ”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly by Jessi04: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin
Re: ”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly by Fahdiga(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
All thanks to the lifeless
Re: ”I Don’t Know Why I Went To Study Law” – Lawyer Cries Bitterly by ERockson: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Google Career Certificate For Free / Is Graduate Trainee Program In Banks Really That Nice? / Young Nigerian Kid Becomes US Chess Master At 10 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.