Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 16 (133 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Football: "Game Of Antichrist" By A.F Funmilayo / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Of Antichrist And Antichrists In The World 16 by Matrixlord2021: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
Will the antichrist overcome the saints
The question is yes but some saints would be Raptured !!!
Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Immediately Jesus Christ was caught up to the throne of God ,satan brings a hot persecution
Against the church and against the people of God who keep the testimony of Jesus Christ.
How is this possible, even before Jesus Christ left the earth , there were gates of Hell that had been fighting against the church.
The beast started to persecute the church
Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Revelation 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
We understand that power was given unto him to kill the saints.
Revelation 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
3:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
antichrists have been killing the saints in Matyrdom had been a price to pay even before the Rapture.
Gods word shows that there is a certain number of Christians and Jews that would be killed before God brings judgment.
Revelation 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Today, terrorism, a system set up by the Antichrist to bring a sort of security appeal to all the world and proffer solutions to insecurity by enthroning the beast has swallowed many lives.
We also see that the religious system set up by the Devil has swallowed many Christian faithfuls.
It is the LovePeddler of babylon that is drunken with the blood of the Matyrs of Jesus Christ today.
It is that system that is setting a one world religion that is responsible for the deaths of the saints .
Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
The woman can also be likened to a CHURCH.
There is a very bloody capital city in the world today and that is ROME!!
Rome ruled when Jesus Christ was born and when he was executed.
Rome ruled when some of the Apostles of Jesus Christ was also executed.
Today, The vactican city is that religious city called the woman that sits on the 7 heads Ie seven horns or mountains of the papacy
Just as in the physical the vactican ie antichrist religious system has been thriving in the world as the Antichrist religious system.
The ROMAN CATHOLICS are blood thirsty churches or state religious system that establishes state churches worldwide, they are not the Bride of Christ, they are the great LovePeddler system.
It is a church that is married to the world and the KINGS OF THE EARTH have drank of the wine of her fornication.
World rulers go to the Vactican city to see the pope.
When the antichrist would come, this system would be destroyed because they shall hate the LovePeddler.
These ten kings would hate being controlled by Rome.
Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
One system is eliminating another out to pave way for the Antichrist's ONE WORLD RELIGION THAT WOULD ENTHRONE SATAN WORSHIP.

(1) (Reply)

What If God Was A Super Intelligent A.I That Rebuilt Our Universe. / I Interpreted The Dream / Maybe You Might Have Done This Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.