Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. (313 Views)

The Day 2 Of Glory Reign, How To Stay-up By Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Help!! Cats Keep Crying At My Window At Night!! / Why Give Up When You Could Stay Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by petredeshyan(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please I need help on anything I can do to resolve this issue, I used to be a heavy sleeper although it has reduced now.
These days, i have lot of activities to do during the day, so I need personal time for my Self-development.
I always try to stay awake till around 2am but I always end up dozing.
On a good night, i can manage till 11pm which is quite normal for me.
Some suggested that i should always skip dinner but it didn't work.
Please I need help, this is seriously affecting my Productivity and Personal growth.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by huptin(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
You are perfectly healthy and normal. Do you know that late Michael Jackson as he rich as he was couldn't sleep at all except he took drugs...that he actually died when he over took those drugs?.

Why not create time for personal development during the day? The night is meant for rest..it is a myth that those who sleep well at night are lazy and will be poor.

Good sleep equals good health and health is wealth!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by chatinent: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
You need to balance sleep time and activities.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by petredeshyan(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
huptin:
You are perfectly healthy and normal. Do you know that late Michael Jackson as he rich as he was couldn't sleep at all except he took drugs...that he actually died when he over took those drugs?.

Why not create time for personal development during the day? The night is meant for rest..it is a myth that those who sleep well at night are lazy and will be poor.

Good sleep equals good health and health is wealth!

Thanks for this, but I have some activities that I must do between 9am and 3pm. And my Time management skill is really poor I'm working on that too.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by petredeshyan(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:
You need to balance sleep time and activities.

5 hours sleep shouldn't be bad (2am-7am).
And my activities during the day aren't really stressful just time consuming
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by yomi007k(m): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

This life no just balance.

When i dey beg sleep make e come this op dey beg to dey awake.

Oga o...
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by petredeshyan(m): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
yomi007k:
grin

This life no just balance.

When i dey beg sleep make e come this op dey beg to dey awake.

Oga o...
Let's exchange for 2 years abeg
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by yomi007k(m): 3:28am On Jan 19, 2022
petredeshyan:

Let's exchange for 2 years abeg

Oya now...

I slept 10 pm and I woke up 3.00 am today.
Re: Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Stay Up At Night. by Mamuzo13(f): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma / Land For Sale In Anambra - Buy And Build / Saidi Balogun Marry New Wife + Brain Jotter Under Fire + Mercy Johnson Rocks Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.