Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Who Has Solutions To This Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Solutions To This Pls (268 Views)

Nigeria's Currency Problem Has Solutions Proposed By Experts / Nairalanders, Help Me With This Pls!!!! / How Do I Change This Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Solutions To This Pls by Mariamoh: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gud PM to my fellows here! Abeg I'm in serious debt as a result d following experience in d course withdrawing cash:
a) I was debited without value for the transaction at ATM location for reasonable amount of money due to network errors but yet to b credited. It's now 3 months DT I HV been to d bank zenith severally but no positive response
b) also had same experience days back and I HV complained but not yet reversed (credited)
Pls, dos wit similar experience how were u credited back and what measures did u implent? Abeg I don tire 4 dia delay hw long e go take make D's correction.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Who Has Solutions To This Pls by Mmachukwumerem(f): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Oh sorry about that same thing happened to me when I tried going to the bank they almost frustrated me. I left the moneyooo.

But one of my sister got her reversed.
If you can keep going there. When robbers rob banks they will be roughly felt with. But these bankers also steal people's money. It is well.
Re: Who Has Solutions To This Pls by Olubachar(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Write the bank customer service and the issue will be addressed. You can get the bank customer service email address through the bank website.
Re: Who Has Solutions To This Pls by Coly2012(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Go the bank and make some little noise with the costumer care attendant and let them no you will not leave the until you see alart,. Na so I do last two years at zenith Bank nnewi before I got my money back instantly after 3 months
Re: Who Has Solutions To This Pls by Mariamoh: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2022
All tanks to ur inputs! D's z helpful

(1) (Reply)

Quality T-shirts For Sale Comes In All Sizes / Ipad Point Of Sale System For Retailers & Restaurants / 5yrs Facebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.