Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 (617 Views)

Quality Brand New Shoes For Primary And Secondary Schools / A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics) / Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 by wayforward2grea(f): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
I don't know how you guys will take this, but I need to say it. Is a vision I saw about politics in Nigeria.

First, Buhari will rule this country to anti-corruption. Everything will be on right track. Boko haram will be a thing of the past, top corrupt politicians will be arrested, Buhari will block their looting holes.
He will win again in 2019 against Atiku. Atiku will pick Ifeanyi Okowa as Vice .
2023 election, Peter Obi will dump the PDP to Labor party. He will have the online support of the south east youths, but zero support offline.
Atiku will beat Wike to the PDP primary.
APC primary will be the most loyalty political election. There will be talk of consensus candidate. Osibanjo and Dapo Abiodun will betray Tinubu but they will later regret it and support him after. Loyalty will massively come to play, Akpabio, Fayemi, Dimeji, Uju a woman, Amosun, Badaru, Ajayi, they will all endorse and step down for Tinubu, the PDP and Labour Party will be confused.
But Tinubu will get the ticket.
Peter Obi will be so sick.
He won't win. The offline people will reject Obi and ATIKU, but they will win online.
Obi online supporters will start propaganda against Tinubu as soon as they see the handwriting, that will increase the chance of Tinubu winning the presidential election.
Bola Tinubu will win the election with APC Party.
They will want to cancel the election but international community will intervene with threat of sanctions against Nigeria.

That's what I was shown
Re: My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 by Zidoh(m): 8:54am On Jan 19, 2022
wayforward2grea:
Please what is the Euro exchange rate to Naira today?

Any black market exchanger around Ikeja Lagos? Face to Face transaction only. About 4-5k Euro. Transfer accepted but will be confirmed instantly from the bank. Thanks.
Which? Dorm to dorm?
Re: My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 by wayforward2grea(f): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Zidoh:
Which? Dorm to dorm?

Only cash in Euro is available. Buyer will do instant transfer. Face to Face only.
Re: My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 by Zidoh(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
wayforward2grea:

Only cash in Euro is available. Buyer will do instant transfer. Face to Face only.
Okay
Re: My Prediction Towards 2022 Primary & Presidential Election 2023 by wayforward2grea(f): 6:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
wayforward2grea:
I don't know how you guys will take this, but I need to say it. Is a vision I saw about politics in Nigeria.

First, Buhari will rule this country to anti-corruption. Everything will be on right track. Boko haram will be a thing of the past, top corrupt politicians will be arrested, Buhari will block their looting holes.
He will win again in 2019 against Atiku. Atiku will pick Ifeanyi Okowa as Vice .
2023 election, Peter Obi will dump the PDP to Labor party. He will have the online support of the south east youths, but zero support offline.
Atiku will beat Wike to the PDP primary.
APC primary will be the most loyalty political election. There will be talk of consensus candidate. Osibanjo and Dapo Abiodun will betray Tinubu but they will later regret it and support him after. Loyalty will massively come to play, Akpabio, Fayemi, Dimeji, Uju a woman, Amosun, Badaru, Ajayi, they will all endorse and step down for Tinubu, the PDP and Labour Party will be confused.
But Tinubu will get the ticket.
Peter Obi will be so sick.
He won't win. The offline people will reject Obi and ATIKU, but they will win online.
Obi online supporters will start propaganda against Tinubu as soon as they see the handwriting, that will increase the chance of Tinubu winning the presidential election.
Bola Tinubu will win the election with APC Party.
They will want to cancel the election but international community will intervene with threat of sanctions against Nigeria.

That's what I was shown

https://www.nairaland.com/2837955/peter-obi-defeat-atiku-tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Wholesalers Thread Only: Electronic Appliances (Only Electronic group Anhui Co) / Cheap Data Bundles On Sale / Get A CCTV Camera For As Low As 18k To Secure Your Business/shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.