Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,461 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? - Celebrities (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? (40280 Views)

Daddy Freeze Gangstalked By The African Christian Gay Mafia Exposed / Michelle Makun Welcomes Gianni Infantino, FIFA President With A Flower / 7 Hollywood Actors Who Pushed Their Bodies To The Limit For The Sake Of Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Pedophile Jews

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Alot of American Asians are yes men. They really don't have a dog in the fight they are just obeying.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
AKA sorority whores stalking

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by HarshBitterTrut: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hindu pedophiles

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
The pedophiles of Columbia

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pedophile Stalkers Blacks and Indians team up.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Virginia Gangstalking Freemasons pedophiles..

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Asian Americans are yes men and women who have involved themselves with Western pedophilia.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
The Purple Transgender President

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sex trafficking in America at an all time high..

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2023
Indian pedophiles

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
fake Alabama brawl to give cowardly traitors a hero image

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Pedophile Mob

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Indian Gay Mob

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2023
Purple Perverts

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2023
Spiritual warfare with the purple marine kingdom.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2023
A Jezebel is a worthless and useless woman.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Simon
Derived from the historical origin, Simon may have been derived from the Hebrew shim’on and means ‘to listen’.
Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Purple Perverts

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2023

Trucker Alerts Police to Human Trafficking, Caged Kids
August 16, 2023 • From News/Media Release •
facebook sharing buttontwitter sharing buttonlinkedin sharing buttonemail sharing buttonsharethis sharing button
A truck driver, identified as Michael by TCA, helped stop the human trafficking of children when he contacted police. - Photo: The Best Photo for All via Canva.com/TCA/HDT Illustration
A truck driver, identified as Michael by TCA, helped stop the human trafficking of children when he contacted police.

The Truckload Carriers Association has recognized one observant truck driver as a TCA Highway Angel for discovering, reporting, and following suspected human traffickers who had children caged in the back of a pickup truck.

To protect the driver’s identity, TCA has only identified him by his first name, Michael, and did not release his hometown or the exact location of the incident.

According to the association, Michael was at a dark rest stop just off I-10 around 1 a.m. June 18 in a border state. A white pickup truck with a tarp and cage pulled up in front of him and a woman got out of the truck and went around to the back of it.

Children in a Cage
“She raises the tarp, and there’s a padlock on this cage,” Michael said. “She takes the padlock off and opens it and out comes these three or four little girls. They didn’t pull all the kids out — they put the lock back on and they forced the kids into the restroom.”

Michael told TCA the little girls he saw were no older than 3 or 4 years old.

When the two adults and the children came back out of the bathroom, the driver of the pickup forced the girls back into the cage, locked it, and covered the cage in a tarp, according to Michael.

Alerting Police
Michael, a father of two, called the police and was able to walk around in the dark to read the truck’s license plate. In doing so, he was noticed by the adult occupants of the pickup.

FMCSA Launches Program to Combat Human Trafficking

The suspected human traffickers took off quickly in the truck, and Michael followed them.

“They got about two or three miles ahead of me, but I was on the phone with the dispatcher,” he said. “Next thing you know, the police pulled them over— cops came out of everywhere.”

Michael also pulled over and waited till the police were ready to speak with him to get his statement. Police told Michael that several of the children had been reported missing and that there were even more children in the cage.

“In the cage, there were hammocks with kids draped across the top, and the entire bottom of the cage was filled with children,” Michael said.

Police also told him for his own protection he should depart, in case anyone affiliated with the human traffickers was watching.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by Vincent2000(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2023
Phyna Cancel Her Wedding Because She Caught Her Fiance Cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x1o8oNFoEY
Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2023
lawrenzoo:
Good day, Nairaland families. I would appreciate it if mature and responsible families in the house could enlighten me on this. My son is only 7 years and 4 months old, and I allow him and his 5 year old sister to do minor chores such as making their beds when they wake up, sweeping their rooms to some extent, taking their plates to the kitchen after eating, and brushing their teeth at night. However, there is one thing I frown upon in the house, "Sending a young guy of his age on street errands," but I discovered that my wife finds it so easy to do so.

Most times my wife would want to get simple stuff like detergent and so, she calls him which i do stop from happening most times since i am of a personal opinion that it is rather too unsafe for him and he should not be sent on an errand alone until he is at least 10years old and above.

Please i want to know if I am simply the one overreacting and too overprotective OR a child of that age should not be sent on an errand?

Absolutely not.

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
The Illuminati is Satans order that he tempted Jesus to join
Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2023

Re: Martial Simon Who Pushed Michelle Go In Front Of Train Gangstalked? by EnvyandHate: 12:52am On Aug 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

'Davido Is Threatening My Daughter, Heid' - Sina Rambo's Mother-In-Law Cries Out / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.