Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

How GTB Blocked Me And Unblocked Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How GTB Blocked Me And Unblocked Me (375 Views)

First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How GTB Blocked Me And Unblocked Me by gistmega: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
I operated this account decades ago from the early 2000's. Was good banking for a while but later got messy. Poor customer care and over-crowded bank space. I finally abandoned the bank after my ATM expired and left me stranded abroad. I called a million times and wasted the few cash that I had on me on calling this bank. They provided not a simple solution but pretended to be dumb. They just can't help with simple customer services. When I returned, I pulled out my cash and waved them goodbye. I never looked back since 2010. Last year, they emailed me telling me that my account was restricted. I didn't even budge. They thought that the message would pull me to their bank. I totally ignored them.
Surprisingly, today I got a message that the account is restored. WTF who cares?

Dear XXXX,
ACCOUNT RESTRICTION REMOVED
We are pleased to inform you that we have removed the restriction on your account
You now have unlimited access to your account as well as a wide range of our products and services
If you require further information or assistance, please call us on Bleep

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank plc.
Re: How GTB Blocked Me And Unblocked Me by joyandfaith: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gtb is master of poor customer service.

1 Like

Re: How GTB Blocked Me And Unblocked Me by emnite(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Maybe they thought money was still left inside the account lol or waiting for you to deposit money. So they'll come up with a story again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Put Thief In A Polluted Nasty Gutter For Him To Swim In It (video) / Jaruma Promotes 'fake News' And All Her Products Are FAKE-YOUTHS PROTEST / Is Nollywood Responsible For The Rise Of Ritual Killings In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.