Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hustle Oo, See The 5 Richest People In Nigeria In 2022 And Their Net Worths - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hustle Oo, See The 5 Richest People In Nigeria In 2022 And Their Net Worths (320 Views)

Money Good Oo, See The Crazy Interior Of E-money’s N250 Million Mansion (PHOTOS) / Hustle Oo, See The Inside Of E-money's N250 Million Mansion That Has Gold Table / Money Is Good Oo, See Jeff Bezos' $10 Million Mansion (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hustle Oo, See The 5 Richest People In Nigeria In 2022 And Their Net Worths by 0Tolukay0: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nigeria is home to some of the richest men in Africa. Our country has many successful billionaires and millionaires, some of them are even on Forbes’ list of the richest men in the world. In this article, we will be taking a look at 5 of these billionaires and their current net worth in 2022.

(5) Abdul Samad Rabiu

Abdul Samad Rabiu is a businessman and also a philanthropist. He is the founder and chairman of a Nigerian company known as BUA Group. The company is popular for infrastructure, food production and also manufacturing.

Abdul Samad Rabiu’s estimated net worth is around $3.7 Billion.
Click link below to see full list
https://humornstuff.com/top-5-richest-men-in-nigeria-in-2022/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Bought My Employee A Car - Femi Adebayo Reveals | VIDEO / I'm Sorry I Actually Impregnated African Doll. Sammie Okposo Apologize To His Wi / Hilarious Performance Of Broda Shaggi At Blaqbonez "Breaking The Yoke Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.