Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (11669 Views)

Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by SmartPolician: 5:41am On Jan 19, 2022
I'm surprised to see lots of hailing hailers on this thread. Yes, I like el-Rufai because he's smart and intelligent, but there's nothing impressive here.

Projects by Zulum, Umahi, Ganduje, Udom Emmanuel, and Sanwo-Olu are some of the best I have seen in this dispensation.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by blackaxe78: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2022
ImpactCrater:

Wike's projects are of good quality- the ones he executes.

It is the archaic entitlement mentality of the 'indigenes' that requires all manner of criminal groups and community mafias to be 'settled' before any development project in thier own community can be executed, that causes the problems.
If as a contractor, I have to pay 'drinking money', marching ground, bush entry..etc, to all manner of shady groups from the contract sum, what quality of work will I do?
In the North, when we go there to work, their villagers come out with all manner of gifts to welcome you. And they don't come at night to steal your equipment. There are no overnight ancestral shrines to be appeased. You don't need to pay army and mopol to guard your site.
Except for this thier bandits wahala, no contract work dey sweet reach the ones for north.

You very correct!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Any project for commissioning in Southern Kaduna ?
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by extol1(m): 6:03am On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:
OMG!

We call this peoples cows but they developing infrastructurally. The quality of their infrastructure is next to none in Nigeria.

Just look at the edifice!

And Rivers and Bayelsa cannot even execute a standard and quality project of this kind. Wike be constructing roads that won’t survive next raining season, and they still be clapping and calling him “Mr. substandard project”

Bayelsa, that one is a case for another day. Present and past governors should be chopped into dice to feed pigs

Just look at the massive project! Can you compare this to the counterfeit suspension bridge Obiano built? Or the warehouse he called a airport.
Focus on the topic and don't digress. How does the South relate to the news
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Multiplier7(m): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2022
Honestly, infrastructure wise Buhari has tried but economically he failed woefully!

I don't blame him sha because no one is Jack of all trade

He handpicked some states and left some

Kaduna
Kano
Ogun
Borno
Ogun
Kogi
Ebonyi

The rest are in God's hands
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:
OMG!

We call this peoples cows but they developing infrastructurally. The quality of their infrastructure is next to none in Nigeria.

And Rivers and Bayelsa cannot even execute a standard and quality project of this kind. Wike be constructing roads that won’t survive next raining season, and they still be clapping and calling him “Mr. substandard project”

Bayelsa, that one is a case for another day. Present and past governors should be chopped into dice to feed pigs

Just look at the massive project! Can you compare this to the counterfeit suspension bridge Obiano built? Or the warehouse he called a airport.
Dumbo and these are what you are comparing with Obiano's projects or Wike's own because they are in opposition and Buhari didn't commission their projects? I don't blame you, some idiots will come online and be posting nonsense because social media gave you voice, I know you are just a bitter mind either from southwest or North, however your ignorant comment here doesn't change the facts both Wike and Obiano are far better than El Rufia, both have delivered far projects than El Rufia

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Nice one
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by NGpatriot: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Every day na APC projects left and right, shey useless and incompetent PDP no dey commission anything ni.

Even the world-famous developers neva commission their usual borehole, kerosene and wheelbarrow in a long time..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by tonyson010(m): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:
OMG!

When u mentioned wike is when I know that u r on delusional drugs. I am currently in Kaduna, was in PH for 3months last year.

The whole tertiary hospitals in Kaduna are battling with gunshot cases every day.

It is very Sad that all our governor's do is to invite president or fellow governors to commission roads. The scanty infrastructure they manage to build is often substandard or poorly equipped or without any management plan for sustainability.

Some of them even celebrate paying salaries. It makes me cry.

Serious thing need to happen to us before we change the course of this country. We are happy because we feel better than the next person.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by NwaliE01: 6:29am On Jan 19, 2022
After 7-8 years with monthly billions of allocation and loans from China and other part of the world.

This projects to me do not measure the money received.

There are lots of leakages in our system.

Billions of dollars have been swallowed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=HilcomTech post=109493405]

imagine celebrating two flyovers and three stretch of roads. go and check how much was spent !

our problem number one is sycophants in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by HilcomTech(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Jostoman:
two wicked people discussing evil agenda.

Tinubu has never governed any Igbo cannibal state neither has El-Rufai. How you ndi nkporu miri cannibals seem to blame them for the failures of Ikpeazu and other cannibal governors is a mystery no logical man can solve.

El-Rufai is 10 times better than all the cannibal Easter governors put together.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by NGpatriot: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2022
ImpactCrater:

Wike's projects are of good quality- the ones he executes.

It is the archaic entitlement mentality of the 'indigenes' that requires all manner of criminal groups and community mafias to be 'settled' before any development project in thier own community can be executed, that causes the problems.
If as a contractor, I have to pay 'drinking money', marching ground, bush entry..etc, to all manner of shady groups from the contract sum, what quality of work will I do?
In the North, when we go there to work, their villagers come out with all manner of gifts to welcome you. And they don't come at night to steal your equipment. There are no overnight ancestral shrines to be appeased. You don't need to pay army and mopol to guard your site.
Except for this thier bandits wahala, no contract work dey sweet reach the ones for north.

Mostly substandard and inferior to what they are building in the North, they call Wike Mr flyover, but the best, longest and world-class flyovers are in the North, even the longest and the most beautiful ones are in the North complete with first class interchange.

These are in Kano a lone and the last time I checked, Rivers is the Riches state in Nigeria with more money than Kano and Kaduna, but both states are above Rivers in terms of quality projects.

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by NGpatriot: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Wike and his rubbish in Rivers are inferior to what they are building in the North.

At the moment, the momentum for quality infrastructures is on the side of the North and it's a competition between Kano and Kaduna.

Sanwo Olu is of course holding it down in the South, the SE is totally dead and stagnant, SS is breathing only because of Akwa Ibom where they are focusing on industrialization..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by HilcomTech(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2022
NwaliE01:
After 7-8 years with monthly billions of allocation and loans from China and other part of the world.

This projects to me do not measure the money received.

There are lots of leakages in our system.

Billions of dollars have been swallowed.

Name one thing that the cannibal Ikpeazu has completed.

We are talking about real projects and not how to cook and eat human meat or smoke mkporu miri.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by dododawa1: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Nonsense, people are dying everyday in that state, BUHARI never say visited the area.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by uthlaw: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2022
potbelly:
Hope what is showcased in the pictures is not everything Buhari is going to commission cos all i can see is 1 flyover and 2 schools.

Is this what Mr El Rufai considers as an achievement? undecided
oga u are not in Kaduna, don't say what you don't know!
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2022
gebest:
Northern governors are trying with the little resources.
laugh wan kill me
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by potbelly(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Comprehension seems to be a problem... undecided
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by amnesty7: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:
OMG!

I like your open-mindedness. I wish you had even seen how these new roads give the residents lots of alternative routes, apart from the aesthetics.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Geeman2006: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2022
potbelly:
Hope what is showcased in the pictures is not everything Buhari is going to commission cos all i can see is 1 flyover and 2 schools.

Is this what Mr El Rufai considers as an achievement? undecided

Visit Kaduna for yourself and witness how the city has changed. Not everything is online.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Teejaney88(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2022
I'm still wondering what Buhari is coming to do at Kafanchan...
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Danjikanbauchi: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2022
All this project El-Rufai build in kaduna North, nothing for us here in kaduna South. He demolished yam market and other places in southern kaduna but refused to build it.

El-Rufai will never end well.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by akaahs(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2022
NASTYNASOSO:

*The President Mr Muhammadu Buhari will be in Kaduna on Thursday and Friday 20th-21st of January 2022 to commission many projects executed by the state government in Kaduna, Zaria and Kafanchan. All roads within the metropolis will be closed down on that day. Do well to plan ahead and make use of alternate roads on that day.*
What are they commissioning in kafanchan and the location?
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by NwaliE01: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
HilcomTech:

Name one thing that the cannibal Ikpeazu has completed.

We are talking about real projects and not how to cook and eat human meat or smoke mkporu miri.

Who is Ikoeazu?

He is a total set back and corporal punishment to Imolites.

When we talk about delivery dividend of democracy, we don't call names like Ikeazu.
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by HilcomTech(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2022
Multiplier7:
Honestly, infrastructure wise Buhari has tried but economically he failed woefully!

I don't blame him sha because no one is Jack of all trade

He handpicked some states and left some

Kaduna
Kano
Ogun
Borno
Ogun
Kogi
Ebonyi

The rest are in God's hands

Stop advertising your ignorance on a public forum.

Every governor in Nigeria is being awarded allocation. Go and ask your governor what he did the one sent to him for your state.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by Maksolex20: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
More grace to carry our dear state to the next level of infrastructural development our digital governor
Re: Kaduna Projects To Be Commissioned By President Buhari by bennyflipy(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
ironheart:
I can only see kawo flyover bridge in all the pictures. Is that the only project in Kaduna for 8years? Please educate me
Oga stop being petty, el rufai is the best governor when it's comes to infrastructure, makarfi did considerably well too. Some few years back if you leave Kaduna and come back you'll still see it the way you left it, but now it's completely different.
Kudos to him for the good work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now Let's Compare GEJ Campaign Speech With That Of GMB / 31 Fishermen Killed By Boko Haram - Shettima / Fubara Siminayi Biography, Profile, Wife, Age, Family, Net Worth, Full Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.