Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Auto Scan Your Car In Abuja, Dont Let Mechanics Use Trial And Error - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Scan Your Car In Abuja, Dont Let Mechanics Use Trial And Error (1331 Views)

Show Your Car Some Love From The Hands Of This Trial And Error Mechanics / Autoscan Your Car In Abuja, Dont Let Mechanics Use Trial And Error / Custom agent @ seme border, duty payment for your cars & goods via Cotonou? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Scan Your Car In Abuja, Dont Let Mechanics Use Trial And Error by saddik(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2011
Is your car's check engine light on? If it is, your car is trying to tell you something and the we speak its language. Use our scanner to unlock the information stored in your car's computer.

Our scanner is compatible with all OBD II (On-Board Diagnosis II) compliant vehicles manufactured in North America, Asia, and Europe from 1996 to the present.

I will easily scan and retrieve DTCs for you.

In addition, reads and erase trouble codes with "hot keys."

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY GOING TO EXPENSIVE COMPANIES AND LEBANESE GUYS CHARGING OVER 10K FOR A SINGLE SCAN.

IF YOU VISIT ME, 6K (WUSE 2, PARAKOU CRESCENT) AND IF I VISIT YOU, I CHARGE 7K

Send email to sugeknight100@yahoo.com
or call 070-3775-4900

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Toyota Camry - 2005 Model (full Option) For Sale @ N1.65 Million / A Clean 08' Camry Muscle For Sale REGISTERED! / Clean Registered Honda Accord Babyboy For Jus 620k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.