Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures (6834 Views)

Iran: Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / Reconsider Travelling To Nigeria, US Warns Citizens / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kissiemu:
I will rather be an illegal immigrant in U.S than a Resident Permit Card Holder in Canada.
so there is no huge snow in northern part of usa You chatting shit bro

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Karleb(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
When I get there I will reconsider. Of all things, shey na snow go make me reconsider. Mumu talk.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Coldie(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Snow and black sooth plus dust plus criminal police plus real criminals plus kidnappers plus bad road, poor electricity etc which one do u prefer
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by samayansola(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thamesbridge:
Canada is about the coldest region in Europe and American continents. Nigerians are interested in moving to Canada for better life but haven't considered this menacing cold in that region. Think about this before moving to Canada.

Hello friend,

Do you want to relocate to Canada anytime soon?

I have a step by step 'Relocate To Canada' Guide takes you by the hand and guides you all the way to getting admission and study permit to study, work and live in Canada, no matter your age, grade and without any agent pushing you around

Find Out Below What The 'No Hassle' Naija To Canada System

Will Show You:

• Show you the 'secret' sauce you need to implement to pave the way for your Canada relocation

• How to search for schools and programs that will get you admission and visa with no hassles (even agents get their strategies from here).

• How to contact professors that will be sure to give you FULL funding to cover your tuition and living expenses

• How to get cheap loans if you do not get funding or scholarship.

• How much you need as 'POF' (proof of funds) for your studies.

• The strategies and little known tips to improve your visa approval the first time!

• How to get your first job and accommodation in Canada.

• How to transition from a student to a permanent resident.

• How to stop feeling helpless and hopeless in your bid to relocate to Canada

To get started, simply send a DM to 09120922482
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by MsFaith: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
johnmartus:
When some people say they prefer to be in uk,us or Canada prison than to live in Nigeria despite the freedom they enjoy here.

Me personally can't live in Canada no matter the situation of this country.

What freedom are they enjoying in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Adejuwonhis(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Staying In Nigeria is 1000 ways to die I will rather lives inside the coldest place where my right is guaranteed than a place where people right are trampled upon ur security is not even guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by missjekyll: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
What am I supposed to look at? What is the big deal? Layer up and you will be warm in no time. Even better, money up and you will be hot sef.

1 Like

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Shokoloko(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nothing there. I dug my car out in 25 minutes on Monday, and 15 minutes today.
One can choose to see it as suffering or as exercise.
I am always optimistic so for me its a chance to exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Volksguys1985: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
Juxtapose hunger and snow.

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Volksguys1985: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Shokoloko:
Nothing there. I dug my car out in 25 minutes on Monday, and 15 minutes today.
One can choose to see it as suffering or as exercise.
I am always optimistic so for me its a chance to exercise.
babe no mind them, marry me so i can be helping you dug the car out.
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by jesmond3945: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thamesbridge:
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq6kIGZa4fg

Canada is about the coldest region in Europe and American continents. Nigerians are interested in moving to Canada for better life but haven't considered this menacing cold in that region. Think about this before moving to Canada.
stop discouraging people. If you are tired of the cold, please come back.
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kissiemu:
I will rather be an illegal immigrant in U.S than a Resident Permit Card Holder in Canada.
canada no beg you. Enjoy your illegalness in peace.

1 Like

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
johnmartus:
When some people say they prefer to be in uk,us or Canada prison than to live in Nigeria despite the freedom they enjoy here.

Me personally can't live in Canada no matter the situation of this country.
good for you. I can live in Canada
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Tombrown3(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Loewe:
Same Nigerians dealing with Nepa, bad roads, insecurity and generally rough environment will now be scared of snow? Abeg rest! grin

Snow that's only for a season ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
ba7man:
One can practice by sitting in freezers before relocating to Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Volksguys1985:
babe no mind them, marry me so i can be helping you dug the car out.

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by bolamide(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Really? but why?

Kissiemu:
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by HRSweetness(f): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kissiemu:

Even Canadians are looking for opportunities to Jappa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by mamawa123: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Bleep the cold weather……if you can survive there then I can do too.

The coldest weather in a man’s life is to wake up and you don’t know what future holds. Man I will prefer the cold weather in Canada to warm weather in Nigeria with no future.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by ednut1(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2022
bolamide:
Really? but why?

are you minding the joker?? These are Nigerian illegals crossing into Canada to file for asylum o.

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Bankowner: 12:50am On Jan 20, 2022
The pictures are of the snowstorm that happened on Sunday night through Monday. Most people didn't go to work, Monday was declared snow day.

For anyone who wants to come to Canada, don't let the snow deter you. There are winter jackets, thermal wears, boots and clothes to keep you warm and comfortable.
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Cousin9999: 2:15am On Jan 20, 2022
It's not a big deal. And it's even less of a factor if you live in a city instead of the middle of nowhere.
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Cousin9999: 2:19am On Jan 20, 2022
BTW How you stay warm:

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Beautyaddy: 4:20am On Jan 20, 2022
MsFaith:

What freedom are they enjoying in Nigeria?

Million dollar question.... embarassed
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by franchasng: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2022
ba7man:
One can practice by sitting in freezers before relocating to Canada.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Mystic969: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Kissiemu:

Are you sane at all.
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Richdee1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
ednut1:
are you minding the joker?? These are Nigerian illegals crossing into Canada to file for asylum o.

Big Man, I wan ask question

Is it possible to do masters in law and practice after studies when one is done and maybe after some years decide to come back to Nigeria to Practice? Is it possible

Note; One does not have an undergraduate degree in Law but Philosophy

Looking at Nigeria setting about call to bar and others, what is your advice
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by surgical: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Is there any thing wrong with buhari that any time he is in power, people run away from the country in droves
Remember i984 that enabli enebuwa of blessed memory had to do a jingle as Andrew to discourage Nigerians from running away from the country enmass
Something must definitely be wrong with buhari and more wrong with his slowpoke supporters
Including the king maker who wants to be king
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Kalakazzy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
voiceless1:
See this one, I'll rather freeze to death in Canada, than kill myself in Nigeria.
all die naa die � �
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Richdee1:

Big Man, I wan ask question

Is it possible to do masters in law and practice after studies when one is done and maybe after some years decide to come back to Nigeria to Practice? Is it possible

Note; One does not have an undergraduate degree in Law but Philosophy

Looking at Nigeria setting about call to bar and others, what is your advice
i’m not a lawyer not a student,have no idea
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Gerrard59(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kissiemu:

This one hasn't seen the gates of MMIA or NIA
Re: Canada Is Not For The Faint Hearted, Reconsider This Before Relocating: Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Loewe:
Same Nigerians dealing with Nepa, bad roads, insecurity and generally rough environment will now be scared of snow? Abeg rest! grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Enter Ghana Without Passport / Morocco, Nigeria & South Africa Lead African Aviation Rise - Forbes / NCAA Issues Ebola Alert To Airlines, Calls For Vigilance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.