Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tinubu Will Win The Election! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Win The Election! (617 Views)

Tinubu Will Pay For Undermining Yoruba Leaders – Bode George / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Win The Election! by KanoFirstSon: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2022
Tinubu will win the election and there’s nothing the other pple close to river niger can do about it. Keep destroying your region and continue sitting at home. While Tinubu is busy working.

The North will support a Tinubu presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by DrGoodman: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2022
Who cares, we want to separate from you backward people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by Bastardlyrich: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
Tinubu will win the election and there’s nothing the other pple close to river niger can do about it. Keep destroying your region and continue sitting at home. While Tinubu is busy working.

The North will support a Tinubu presidency.
Yeah the north will leave their own northerner and support you kowards.
You see how you Yorobad fakee Muslim think.
You come online everyday liaring you are a Northerner and how you northerners will leave atiku a fulani man and support a c lave.
grin grin ;Dyou are a northern c lave from ogbomosho not a northerner.
If you are in benin republic,I m there too to get a Lexus,I can buy you Amala to chill grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by KanoFirstSon: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
I know what I am saying. We the northerners will prefer giving it to Tinubu and no one else. Wait for our 2023 Kano votes and see. Remember to quote me on this thread u Ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by ScamHunter: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
So that's why an Afonja like you registered Kanfristson to deceive the gullible that northerners will support Tinubu, even though you know that it is a pipe dream? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by PrinceOfLagos: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:
I know what I am saying. We the northerners will prefer giving it to Tinubu and no one else. Wait for our 2023 Kano votes and see. Remember to quote me on this thread u Ipob terrorists

Be deceiving yourself o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by KanoFirstSon: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2022
DrGoodman:
Who cares, we want to separate from you backward people.
MNK and his group of hungry terrorists will collect money and enjoy themselves abroad while they leave u mini terrorists in Niger to keep destroying ur region. MNK is a UK citizen,Simon Ekpa is a Switzerland citizen etc
Keep sitting at home like mumu

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by DrGoodman: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

MNK and his group of hungry terrorists will collect money and enjoy themselves abroad while they leave u mini terrorists in Niger to keep destroying ur region. MNK is a UK citizen,Simon Ekpa is a Switzerland citizen etc

Kanu also caused this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by KanoFirstSon: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
ScamHunter:
So that's why an Afonja like you registered Kanfristson to deceive the gullible that northerners will support Tinubu, even though you know that it is a pipe dream? grin
Afonja how.
I am a real breed Kano man and yes our pple are cheering Tinubu to victory. Continue sitting at home and bleeping ur wives for the 8th and 9th child. Wawa kawai
Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by KanoFirstSon: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Be deceiving yourself o
Mark this thread. We are working in Kano
Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by ScamHunter: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Afonja how.
I am a real breed Kano man and yes our pple are cheering Tinubu to victory. Continue sitting at home and bleeping ur wives for the 8th and 9th child. Wawa kawai

Post your picture with your id and selfie showing your Kano tribal marks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by helinues: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Toh
Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by Hisbah5: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by KanoFirstSon: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
how far yall? grin
Re: Tinubu Will Win The Election! by haffaze777(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2023
Trouble maker grin

(1) (Reply)

How Come Jazz Disappoints Ipob Terrorists Pics / Russia Becomes The World's Most Sanctioned Country Surpassing Iran & North Korea / Osinbajo Aide Laolu Akande Lied, Olugbenga Olaoye Is Member Of Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.