Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected (34938 Views)

Kizz Daniel Apologises, Promises Free Show On Friday (Video) / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Spherical77(m): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

This one na kindergarten student cheesy
you talk wetin pass this one during Buhari time. Wetin end am biko?

You no fit win election using derogatory statement to the opposition, putting your emotion into play and wailing here and there masturbating at the sight of Tinubu

E go be like film for your eye no worry keep wailing
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by greypencils: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na so Buhari talk come hook for 5% delivery of his campaign promises. Dirty Old Bastards.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Skidee: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
In as much as i would never want an old frail man that's near to his grave rule us any more in this country.
In all sincerity, he actually did gave free waec during his reign as governor in Lagos State. I didn't pay for WAEC that time, i only paid for NECO. He paid for WAEC.
But mba, may he not win.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Shanana1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is playing the old style of politics , maybe it's because he is old and can't think well.

Nigerians are wiser now

This audio promises are olding days style of politics, it won't work .

Even if it's true, we don't want it. Devil can't give you something for free. If he gives you little mouse, he'll take an elephant from you. So getat with your evil promises....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by mechanics(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are all the same.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Leviticuscreed: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Spherical77:
you talk wetin pass this one during Buhari time. Wetin end am biko?

You no fit win election using derogatory statement to the opposition, putting your emotion into play and wailing here and there masturbating at the sight of Tinubu

E go be like film for your eye no worry keep wailing

I don't hate buhari or tinubu I just love Nigeria.. And we ve to do away with stupid politics else we will self destruct. In the end, nobody wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Martins9756:
if you said Tinubu didn't do anything in Lagos during is term in office, that mean you're not leaving in this planet, if you read the comments above someone even testify that he benefited from his educational system of government

Ehen! One of him cyber warriors don appear. lipsrsealed
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Spherical77(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Leviticuscreed:

I don't hate buhari or tinubu I just love Nigeria.. And we ve to do away with stupid politics else we will self destruct. In the end, nobody wins
I understand. I'm only being realistic with myself. All these people are power drunk and some of them are strong enough to get whatever they want

Every sensible Nigerians want a young viable candidate with proven track record. Sadly, the said young candidate are probably not even into politics/government or perhaps are in government but doesn't have the chances to even have the ticket talkmore of winning

I'm only saying the possibility of one bad person winning amongst every other bad ones

Poverty, illiteracy, multi-ethnicity et al are the leading factors of our plight. Government are quite much aware of all these. They weaponised poverty to easily get through the masses. Illiteracy amongst us. Particularly, the northern region. Diversity of ethnic groups would always be a short coming

Be sincere with yourself. We already know APC would likely give the ticket to Tinubu or PYO. PDP on the other hand is likely to give Atiku or Tambuwa. Tthese are the 2 major political party winning elections in Nigeria. This is where we found ourselves
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Leviticuscreed: 6:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Spherical77:
I understand. I'm only being realistic with myself. All these people are power drunk and some of them are strong enough to get whatever they want

Every sensible Nigerians want a young viable candidate with proven track record. Sadly, the said young candidate are probably not even into politics/government or perhaps are in government but doesn't have the chances to even have the ticket talkmore of winning

I'm only saying the possibility of one bad person winning amongst every other bad ones

Poverty, illiteracy, multi-ethnicity et al are the leading factors of our plight. Government are quite much aware of all these. They weaponised poverty to easily get through the masses. Illiteracy amongst us. Particularly, the northern region. Diversity of ethnic groups would always be a short coming

Be sincere with yourself. We already know APC would likely give the ticket to Tinubu or PYO. PDP on the other hand is likely to give Atiku or Tambuwa. Tthese are the 2 major political party winning elections in Nigeria. This is where we found ourselves

Yes this is where we found ourselves so you are right on these facts but as one who want to see a progressive Nigeria, I won't just lay down and accept it as my fate.

I must keep talking and pushing as much as I can for a change. I will always vote for the best candidate even if he gets only 2 votes in the election. My tongue and my thumb will never support poverty, corruption, inflation etc no matter the reality I'm faced with.

Dude, if you are open minded and objectively analyse the trajectory of Nigeria, it will become clear to you that we are walking right into a pit with fanfare. Not ipob, not Biafra, not oduduwa, not boko haram that's a threat to our existence but our leaders. Those are just by product of bad leadership.

We are Sinking deeper every year and we act like we don't know. If we don't do anything to stop this trajectory.... The catastrophe that's coming to Nigeria in time will be massive and no one will survive it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by the6thszn(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2022
If these are the kinda promises he has to offer the Nigerian people then he has nothing to offer.

No innovation, no imagination (except for evil of course),
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by AkaraAndBread: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is playing the old style of politics , maybe it's because he is old and can't think well.

Nigerians are wiser now

A very astute observation and the explanation is very simple...

Bola Tinubu has dementia O! Nigerians be warned O!

Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by Lboy30(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2022
Oga, you are truly a "Nigerian Politician." But one thing is sure that is........ 2023, your grandchildren would be needing you more than the masses.
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by deltaprincess(f): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Nigerians are wiser now

what's the new one, video promises?
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by God1000(m): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
This man needs to rest.

When you were governor of Lagos, what significant changes were made in your tenure? None that I can remember. At least, nothing notable. Promising this seems paradoxical to your past performances.

It would be disastrous if this man is elected as president. Nigerians never learn anyway.
his gullible supporters are blind, we are all going to be in hot water if that kleptomaniac becomes president
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by God1000(m): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
deltaprincess:

Whoever APC fields as Presidential candidate wins. Please don't forget that.

I will remind you in due time
so you are not tired of APC misrule? Who told you it will be a walk in the park for them?
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by deltaprincess(f): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
God1000:
so you can not tired of APC misrule? Who told you it will be a walk in the park for them?

Are you not old enough to understand the political trend in Nigeria?
Re: Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected by God1000(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
deltaprincess:

Are you not old enough to understand the political trend in Nigeria?
of course I'm old enough, but we can change the narrative and status quo though.

Don't you think it's time for volte Face?

Don't underestimate the power of your PVC

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman / INEC Website Hacked / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.