|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,906,887 members, 7,008,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 August 2022 at 08:28 PM
Federal Civil Service Recruitment (officers & Other Ranks) At Federal Civil Serv / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) 2019/2020 Mass Recruitment(officers & Ot / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. (2) (3) (4)
|Urgent Vacancies For Student Recruitment Officers In Lagos And Abuja by topseagirl(f): 10:50am On Jan 19|
Our client is a Study Abroad Consultancy working with students processing admission to UK, USA, Canada, Australia & Europe. They currently require suitable candidates for the role of Student Recruitment Officer in the Lagos and Abuja offices. The successful candidates will be expected to:
1) Counsel and provide up-to-date information to allocated students
2) Laying out all available options and opportunities to clients and taking into consideration their peculiar cases.
3) Give appropriate guidance to prospective clients on suitable and available choices.
4) Maintain full update on all partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
5) Properly manage all allocated clients’ applications and promptly move clients progressively and timely through the various application/visa
counselling stages till completion.
6) Maintain a constantly interactive follow-up and feedback system with clients from registration to visa success.
7)Effectively processing and submitting clients’ applications to institutions of choice and ensuring offers are obtained for the appropriate institutions.
Assist with visa applications to selected study destinations
9) Work with the relevant officer to ensure the log-on of applications to institutions for monitoring, follow-up and conversion.
Experience and Qualifications
Minimum of B.Sc / HND
1 - 2 years experience in admission processing & visa application to foreign schools
Experience in admission & visa applications
Experience in a customer facing role - essential.
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com using the role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submission deadline is 27th January, 2022.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24