Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,700 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) (1217 Views)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / A Mobile SUV With A Woman On Top Of It Spotted On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Who hasn't dreamt of finding piles of money on the road, everything is possible in Venezuela grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV0UfII5WYg

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/01/man-finds-piles-of-cash-on-road.html?m=1

Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Irupetepete: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
I don't understand..
Is the money useless?
Cos even the video guys seem to be shaming the money

Modified - - - I now understand
The thing be like bitcoin to our 1naira

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
the most useless currecncy after Zimbabwe dollar
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Irupetepete:
I don't understand..
Is the money useless?

Yes o the money is useless now
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nogymmarts:
the most useless currecncy after Zimbabwe dollar

Lol, grin grin
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Irupetepete:
I don't understand..
Is the money useless?

Modified - - - I now understand

over useless dey worry am
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nogymmarts:

over useless dey worry am

grin cool
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by EasternActivist: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Funny enough that's where Nigeria is gradually heading to.
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
EasternActivist:

Lol, é nor go funny o, hopefully we won't get to that level
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Boogyman557: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by carrlyleone: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Imagine going to Venezuela with 10million Naira. cheesy

Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
If our useless naira can have so much value in Venezuelan currency then that currency is thrash.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
carrlyleone:
Imagine going to Venezuela with 10million Naira. cheesy

Lol
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vulcanheph:
If our useless naira can have so much value in Venezuelan currency then that currency is thrash.

grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Just imagine what an American with 1000 dollars can do in that country.
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Just imagine what an American with 1000 dollars can do in that country.

You go enjoy taya grin grin
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by NONNYG: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
EasternActivist:
Please can you check your pm
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by EasternActivist: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
NONNYG:
Please can you check your pm

Email not in use.

Beside wasn't expecting anyone.

What's the situation!?
Re: Man Finds Piles Of Cash On The Road(photo, Video) by NONNYG: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
EasternActivist:

Email not in use.

Beside wasn't expecting anyone.

What's the situation!?
I saw where you posted you got your international passport at Awka, I want to make some inquiries from you, though in private

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me How To Get Qatar Visa / Are We 'slaves' In The Uk? / A Ghanian Becomes First Black Governor In Slovenia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.