Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion (64718 Views)

Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m / Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare / You Criticize Buhari For 3yrs But Can’t Stand Nnamdi Kanu 1 Hr Criticim-deji Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by asanausana91: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-court-orders-fg-to-pay-kanu-n1bn/
let the idiot come and collect nah. Njc must sanction that ipob judge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by Ofolete: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:
Buhari said he will not intefer in the judicial process
Now he should pay the 1 bill,with apologies
Where will Buhari get this money,will China borrow him

Buhari to deduct ₦200 from every Nigeria to pay kanu

This is very strong and they should reason and look into it. We will then know the real enemies of the country.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by slimghost(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Not a fan of Kanu but this is a good judgement. You just don’t wake up and invade someone’s house on a killing spree.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by chrisvic007: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moferere:

Not under Buhari grin

Not under any reasonable government.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by od501: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
IpobAntidote:
These IPIG reta@ds never fails to amuse their brainwashed IPIG miscreants. grin grin

Bunch of clowns.

Cry me a river. Or use otapi pia... it is easier that way.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by Orpe7(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Court for Abia lool
For the same zoo land he wants to collect 1bil
I laugh in igbo

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by odysey: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Obyangel:
E don set. Ohamadike 3 : 0 Federal Govcheesy
I think it's 3:3
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by IpobAntidote: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
od501:

Cry me a river. Or use otapi pia... it is easier that way.

This is what the cannibal Mkpuru mirri addicts needs once their eyes clear. Buy yours now on discount at the nearest store near you.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by a4cube: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
hansomb:
There's is clash of interest here. An Igbo man or a court in the East should not be one presiding over Kanu case to avoid sentiment.
But Fulani and a court in the north can preside right? Where is the one Nigeria we preach?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by odysey: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Investigative:
Buhari said he will not intefer in the judicial process
Now he should pay the 1 bill,with apologies
Where will Buhari get this money,will China borrow him

Buhari to deduct ₦200 from every Nigeria to pay kanu
I think mnk has finally reached an agreement with the fg
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by a4cube: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kaiser20:

Pay to who naa? Federal government did not obey International community since 20215, na Malami high court naa Buhari go obey
Buhari is not FG govt. He only has some months to stay. Another PRESIDO may decide to pay but I doubt.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ezehillary:
So after all the noise nnamdi kanu will be 1 billion richer insha allah grin grin
They will pay it in his mind lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by Awoleesu(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
diplomat058:
Hmm. It seems Abuja courts tend to align with Malami's biddings. An Ibadan court awarded damages for Igboho against the FG. Now, an umuahia court is doing same for Kanu. If it's what I am thinking that justice is now increasingly coloured by sentiments, then administration of justice is unfortunate in this country.
A clear sign the country is self restructuring...
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by tit(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
GTB has borrowed him 500 millions inside
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by drlateef: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Broveens42:

There is also a counter suit challenging terrorist tag on ipob. Until it is being heard, you can't impose the anti terrorism act in that jurisdiction. The law doesn't work that way.

Who told you that? Have they set aside the terrorism law on IPOB yet?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by charlsecy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
diplomat058:
If it's what I am thinking that justice is now increasingly coloured by sentiments, then administration of justice is unfortunate in this country.
So their judgements were not based on fact? So you believe FG was right in invading Kanu's residence?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by cris83: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
FG will appeal the ruling at the Federal court in Abuja and it will be squashed there. Where have you seen FG paying such amounts to civilians?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by ufotunang: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
AGF Malami will send DSS/ police to the judge house that gave this order for the DSS/ police to raid the his house and attack the judge
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Obyangel:
E don set. Ohamadike 3 : 0 Federal Govcheesy

Really? Very really?? Very very really

Let's see who go sign the N1billion cheque first then come back and shout that ohamadike shit ok.

Not only N1billion na N1Trillion dem go dash am you hear.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
FG don't stress yourself. I will pay Nnamdi Kanu the N1Billion on your behalf.

Nnamdi wait I would soon pay you the money , please be patient smiley

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by 8stargeneral: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
Let see buhari said he don't interfere in judiciary...afonjas will not sleep together

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by 8stargeneral: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Let watch and see..buhari said he don't interfere in judiciary...afonjas will not sleep today

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Please explain well; do you mean NK borrowed N500m from GTB bank?
If so, why and how?
tit:
GTB has borrowed him 500 millions inside
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by charlsecy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tetehjewels:
Why not go ahead and sue the USA for damages when they invaded Osama Bin Ladens home and killed him along with other casualties.
Has IPOB been designated a "terrorist" organisation at the time the military invaded Nnamdi's home?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by isahsalee: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is this verdict coming from Nigeria court or Biafra court?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by goodman5(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na who go pay, chief terrorist buhari go pay
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by gawu1: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Airfixltd:
But will they hear and pay him the money?
If you think a bought judgement from the court of ipob pigs terrorists enclaves passed by an ipob pig judge should be obeyed by Federal Republic of Nigeria, then you are the must foolish ipob pig on earth.
It's like a court ordering Nigerian government to pay shekau 1billion for invading his terrorist Deen.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Nnamdi Kanu ₦1 Billion by DonNaldo: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Best offer gets this phone
Gionee M7
64/6g RAM

Note; this device is in perfect working condition, with no issues whatsoever. I want a quick sale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.