Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles (328 Views)

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Onyekuru Dances 'zanku' To Celebrate His Hat-trick Goals For Galatasaray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles by solbase10(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Slavia Prague forward Peter Olayinka is ready to shoulder goal scoring responsibility for Nigeria at the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon, reports Completesports.com.

Olayinka is expected to make his first appearance for the Super Eagles in Wednesday’s (today ) Group D clash against the Djurtus of Guinea-Bissau.

The Super Eagles wasted a number of chances in their opening two games in Cameroon and interim head coach Austine Eguavoen has expressed concern with the situation.

Out of the four goals the Super Eagles have scored at the competition, only one came from a striker (Taiwo Awoniyi).

Olayinka has however promised to deliver the goods for the Super Eagles any time he has the chance to play.

“If I get the chance to start against Guinea-Bissau, I will do my best to help us get a good result,”he told the media in Garoua.

“Every striker like to score goals and I believe I can do that for the Super Eagles.

“The entire team is looking forward to the game against Guinea-Bissau and it will be great to maintain our performance from the game against Egypt and Sudan.

“We want to keep winning and show our readiness to go all the way.”

By Adeboye Amosu in Garoua

Source: https://www.completesports.com/olayinka-i-can-score-goals-for-super-eagles/

Re: Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles by Ezehillary(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok nah we are watching
Re: Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles by daresma77: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
He may hopefully get his chance today
Re: Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles by Emperormartin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
He’s not a traditional no.9 but very good as false nine
Re: Olayinka: I Can Score Goals For Super Eagles by paulolee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
better pass that sadiq

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Nigeria Vs Guinea-bissau | Live / Arsenal Angry, Issue Strong Warning To Aubameyang For Travelling To Barcelona / I Got 4 Over 4 Draws Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.