Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season (4815 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) / Seyi Shay Reacts After She Slipped On Stage While Performing At AFRIMA 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by MsDoris(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerian Idol have unveiled Music stars, Simi and Dbanj as judges for its upcoming 7th season which will be premiered on the 6th of February 2022.

The singers will be replacing Seyi Shay and DJ Sose who were judges in season six of the talent show and will be joining Obi Asika on the panel.

TV personality, IK Osakioduwa, will also return as host of the show.

Meanwhile former Nigerian Idol Judge and singer, Seyi Shay, who is currently pregnant has reacted following the unveiling of the new judges.

The Big Girl singer crooner in an interview with Beat FM today, confirmed that she is engaged....

Visit web page below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/pregnant-seyi-shay-reacts-as-nigerian.html

Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by Mamuzo13(f): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by omoiyalayi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Pregnancy is a thing of joy let's keep it save
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by DSoj(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Perfect replacements

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by Charismatic107: 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Why not replace them with Terry G and Naira marley grin
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mamuzo13:
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Why not create a thread for this...you might get banned for spamming tho..
Just create a thread so everyone is gonna see..
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by cassidy1996(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Charismatic107:
Why not replace them with Terry G and Naira marley grin
and zazoo zeh
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by silibaba: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
MsDoris:
Nigerian Idol have unveiled Music stars, Simi and Dbanj as judges for its upcoming 7th season which will be premiered on the 6th of February 2022.

The singers will be replacing Seyi Shay and DJ Sose who were judges in season six of the talent show and will be joining Obi Asika on the panel.

TV personality, IK Osakioduwa, will also return as host of the show.

Meanwhile former Nigerian Idol Judge and singer, Seyi Shay, who is currently pregnant has reacted following the unveiling of the new judges.

The Big Girl singer crooner in an interview with Beat FM today, confirmed that she is engaged....

Visit web page below for full update:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/01/pregnant-seyi-shay-reacts-as-nigerian.html

Marriage good ooo. See simi Don finally get breast. Waiting for dija -Marvin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by Onedance: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
silibaba:

Marriage good ooo. See simi Don finally get breast. Waiting for dija -Marvin
so you been eyeing there bwest abii
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by HRSweetness(f): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Very good decision. In my opinion, Seyi lacks the emotional intelligence that makes for a good judge. She finds it difficult to manage her insecurities.

If you audition with Tiwa's song, you are out. LOL. Plus she's always fighting her co judges and throwing tantrums for not supporting her lopsided decisions.

She should go and take lessons from Waje.

Instead of D'Banj, they should have chosen Praise or Johnny Drille. Oh well, maybe they need the number of drastically reduced viewership to increase.

I hope they put up a better show this time.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by silibaba: 4:48am On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Onedance:
so you been eyeing there bwest abii
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by meobizy(f): 6:52am On Jan 20, 2022
They should have replaced Obi Asika while at it. Wetin concern me, I won't watch the show to begin with.
Re: Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season by freshkpomo(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2022
HRSweetness:
Very good decision. In my opinion, Seyi lacks the emotional intelligence that makes for a good judge. She finds it difficult to manage her insecurities.

If you audition with Tiwa's song, you are out. LOL. Plus she's always fighting her co judges and throwing tantrums for not supporting her lopsided decisions.

She should go and take lessons from Waje.

Instead of D'Banj, they should have chosen Praise or Johnny Drille. Oh well, maybe they need the number of drastically reduced viewership to increase.

I hope they put up a better show this time.
Timi Dakolo .....

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Basket Mouth Share Pics Chilling With His Kids / Meet Taofick Okoya The Man Whose Dolls Are Now Out-selling Barbie In Nigeria / Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.