Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict (784 Views)

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Franky70(m): 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good day dear nairalanders please I need serious advise on how to go about this issues

I've a brother that is addicted to smoking and this new mpkurumiri, he started with weed smoking we've done everything possible to keep him out of this smoking habit but he is not stopping, now he's now into the mpkurumiri and he's almost running mad, because he keep talking to himself Everytime

Before I go on, out eldest brother have tried so many things to help him to be useful, he took him out from village and opened a wholesales drink selling shop for him, drink companies supplies drink to him and he sell wholesales to shop owners and bars, my brother spent up to 1.5m this was in 2016, my brother get angry sold the remaining things in the shop and he was able to get up to 500k, then he bought him a Nissan almeria car for taxi in Abeokuta(Ogun state), and elder brother told him that if he drive and make up to 200k the car will be his own, after 6 months he didn't even remit anything for my brother instead my brother helped him to fix engine
This pissed my brother off he said he should go back to village, then I was living in Lagos I asked him to come stay with me while he was with me out dad died because of the death of my dad we asked him to go village and stay with my mom, we bought bike and give to him just so he can be doing something this was in 2019

Till now this dude didn't change nor make any meaningful thing out of all the investment we invested on him, now the mpkurumiri is about running him mad

And he's disturbing the peace of my mom, to be sincere we planning of wasting him, but then I'm trying to find out if there's any other thing we can do to him
Are there any agency we can to carry him like psychiatrist or so
Because he threatening my mom with cutlass

My brother killed goat in our compound this Christmas that just passed, we all ate even him
Now my mom called me that the niqqa is just shouting in the compound that the goat my elder killed means something else
That my elder brother has used his destiny for rituals

We are just 4 boys and he is the one that looks totally different, from appearance to character
One can easily say that we used him for ritual
Because we doing well in our businesses

Please can pyschiatriest people take him for free?
How can I sort this

My elder just want SARS to go pick him to unknown place

He's giving my mom sleepless night

Lalasticala please help me
I need more advise
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by illicit(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Send him to Dubai or dispatch him to hell

Keep him away from your mum

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
May God heal and save him.Kriss216 come and see and learn.Say no to drugs
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by daddytime(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
I got teary reading this.

The frustration from both sides is palpable and justified.

The truth is, no be all siblings go dey okay or on equal levels at the same time.

I don't know about any spiritual colouration to it. However, seeing the path of self-destructing he is towing, I'd advise you guys to seek out a rehab or psychiatric facility to force him into until such a time that you guys begin to see some improvement in him. There's really no guarantee that he'd make a 360* change and get progressive like you guys though because his path in life might just be this and so different from you guys' and las las e no get anything else wey una fit do other than to kpai am which will be a huge unforgivable sin on your path.

Make una endure am and continue to keep an eye on him.

Most families do have 'em like him.
Your family isn't alone in this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Aidejay(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
I understand he is family and you love him. But my sincerest advise to handle people like this is to cut them off totally. Don't support them in anyway anymore. This will make them spiral and hit "rock bottom" them from there you can now help him rebuild his life.

it's a known fact that people like this don't change until they've hit the last of the last.

just hope and pray that he doesn't fall over the edge but turns around before it's too late.
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by funshint(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
He needs urgent psychiatric help.
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by yuping(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided I still don't know why this happen in a family they must shaa be one goat head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Ahmed0336(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
I think it will be best if you'd look for a psychiatric home first. After that change his location (core north) then open a business for him there to keep him busy.

1 Like

Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by 3exe3: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
get him a job
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by dangoteinlaw: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
He's right una fit done use am. You are all successful except him how else do you explain it? In this yahoo era where a mother ask his son to kill and eat another son I don't buy these well orchestrated posts anymore.
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Kriss216: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
May God heal and save him.Kriss216 come and see and learn.Say no to drugs
I don't have your time now.
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Franky70(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
He's right una fit done use am. You are all successful except him how else do you explain it? In this yahoo era where a mother ask his son to kill and eat another son I don't buy these well orchestrated posts anymore.
Seems he's on nairaland with moniker dangoteinlaw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Franky70(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
3exe3:
get him a job

What type of job

We've paid in 4 different places for him to learn work

Mechanic
Interlocking
Tiles
Almaco

All these we paid money and bought drink's before they accepted him, all to no avail

I can't type it all sir

Our mom is our concerning
He already threatened my mom once to beat her up
And that's where our anger is
We want to kill him off
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by dangoteinlaw: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Franky70:

Seems he's on nairaland with moniker dangoteinlaw
my wife works at a psychiatrist hospital and Iast Tim I peeped her patients rooster I saw a Frank, I'm suspecting it's you my guy.
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kriss216:

I don't have your time now.
You are on mkpururmiri again, its the only reason you have no time
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by 3exe3: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Franky70:

What type of job

Mechanic
Interlocking
Tiles
Almaco

All these we paid money and bought drink's before they accepted him, all to no avail

I can't type it all sir

We want to kill him off

sorry man ur bro has really hit rock bottom
for a therapist to do it free dont think so
just try to get him away from ur mom ur bro needs medical help now
you should have done all this from the moment you noticed he takes ice
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by seborrhic: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
The first truthful life/personal/family challenge tale on nairaland for some time.
First,please,get out that thought of "wasting him".That would change the whole course of all of your lives,to the regret of everyone.
You people have tried,but no one gives up on a family member, especially if the means are there.
Taking him for a psychiatric evaluation should be the first step.Then if he is successfully managed for any psychotic disorder he may have,get to ask him what he has passion for in terms of meaningful employment.
The drinks and cab choices may not be his preferred means of venture choice.
If any of you run your own businesses let him come stay and go with u to the business and learn.It also helps to keep an eye on him.If thereafter he doesn't like the line of business,the person he is staying with or he himself would have got an inkling of where he is likely to be meaningfully engaged and self sustaining.
Otherwise,he maybe one of the lost causes that may need to be confined to a psychiatric home long term,but remember confinement in a home,even in a government one is a long term,financially demanding plan,so that should be the last resort if other attempts fail.
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Eleyigidgan: 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Franky70:

What type of job

Mechanic
Interlocking
Tiles
Almaco

I can't type it all sir

We want to kill him off
how is he now?
did you try taking him to a psychiatrist hospital?
brother I'm currently out of bail this morning cos I hit my junkie elder brother and he collapsed and momentarily stopped breathing.
his case is worse than we plan on wasting him away, he beats my dad to stupor with blood drenching from the 75 year old man's nose.
I'm just tired of life.
the best thing is to remand them in a psychiatrist hospital and kept there for a long period of while, after discharged their environment should be changed
Re: Help My Brother Is Running Mad Due To Drug Addict by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
how is he now?
did you try taking him to a psychiatrist hospital?
brother I'm currently out of bail this morning cos I hit my junkie elder brother and he collapsed and momentarily stopped breathing.
his case is worse than we plan on wasting him away, he beats my dad to stupor with blood drenching from the 75 year old man's nose.
I'm just tired of life.
the best thing is to remand them in a psychiatrist hospital and kept there for a long period of while, after discharged their environment should be changed

No wonder you come online to transfer the aggression of your frustrations on strangers

(1) (Reply)

Multivitamin Tablets For Men / Dysmenorrhea / Any Clinical Psychologists In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.