Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) (1028 Views)

Maize Pyramid That Is Being Built In Kaduna / PMB Set To Unveil Africa's Largest Rice Pyramid In Abuja Tomorrow (pix) / See Huge Rice Farm In Ogun State(Drone Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid in Abuja (Video)

The personal assistant to the President on New Media, Lauretta Onochie has showed off a huge rice pyramid in Abuja.

The politician praised President Muhammadu Buhari saying it shows the president is working.

She also thanked Buhari for achieving such a feat in agriculture.

Nigerian media personality, Daddy Freeze has reacted to the video.

He commended the president on the locally produced quality rice his family is currently enjoying.

He wrote: “I might not be a big fan of the BUHARI administration, but we need to give it up to them regarding agriculture.

Wow! This is indeed amazing. I asked my wife if the Nigerian rice was any good, her reply was:

“It’s what you have been eating for the last 2 years”.

If this is the rice I had the other day with my eja osan, then my hope in this country is renewed!

God bless Nigeria!”

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJC4kR5YNqg

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by silvoclaira: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
smiley

Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by TundeWX: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
cheesy
The eye service in this country is sooooooo bad!!!!
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buhari has really tried, it's the state governors that are sabotaging his efforts. Hope we all have our PVC ready for Omo Iyaloja
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
TundeWX:
cheesy
Why are you laughing, if you don't have anything to write then leave and stop constituting nuisance on this forum.Don't dare quote me
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Aidejay(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buhari try for this one. The work they did for local production of rice was even more successful than the over 8 trillion naira this government has spent on security.

no wonder when they asked bubu about poor economic performance, Buhari said 'return to farm’
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by TundeWX: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why are you laughing, if you don't have anything to write then leave and stop constituting nuisance on this forum.Don't dare quote me

Going tru ur past posts i can see you're not worth a lick of my spit or even getting into an intellectual argument with. undecided
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
TundeWX:

Going tru ur past posts i can see you're not worth a lick of my spit or even getting into an intellectual argument with. undecided
Spit that you are using to lick ashawo is not worthy of anything. Go and eat shit.
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by TundeWX: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
Spit that you are using to lick ashawo is not worthy of anything. Go and eat shit.
Ewwwwww angry...kai!!!...don't quote me again pls
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
TundeWX:

Ewwwwww angry...kai!!!...don't quote me again pls
I will quote you anyhow I like and wish until you apologize.
Re: Sai Baba - Lauretta Onochie Shouts As She Shows Off Huge Rice Pyramid (video) by Laggafin: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
This drunkard has been used and dumped,, no be only sai buhari.. na sai mumu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Only! / Help: Useful Info On Nafdac Gari Registration / Queens Palm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.