Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us (393 Views)

Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / I Need A Business Partner, Urgently / 7 Most Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Business Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by bizty: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Phoneix is a multinational company engaged in the research, production & distribution of Traditional Chinese medicine and bio thermal health equipments

Whatsapp 07019073397 if you're interested in being a business partner.
Re: Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by Mamuzo13(f): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by bizty: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mamuzo13:
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

Phoneix is a multinational company engaged in the research, production & distribution of Traditional Chinese medicine and bio thermal health equipments

Whatsapp 07019073397 if you're interested in being a business partner.

Re: Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by bizty: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Still calling on business partners within Lagos, be part of this!
Re: Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by bizty: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Upcoming business event, send a Whatsapp message to learn more
Re: Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by bizty: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us by bizty: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2022
Interested in being a business partner and you reside in Lagos? Send a Whatsapp message to the number above.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Bitcoins Or Crypto Currency Right Now Don Blow / Bet9ja, Is This Not Robbery? / What the world needs to know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.