Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Newly Acquired Lagos Trains Has Capacity Of 500,000 Passengers Per Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Acquired Lagos Trains Has Capacity Of 500,000 Passengers Per Day (1539 Views)

Lagos Trains, Equips 100 Newly Recruited Firefighters / Lagos Trains 200 Students On Life Saving Skills / Nigeria's Newly Acquired Tucano A-29s In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Acquired Lagos Trains Has Capacity Of 500,000 Passengers Per Day by oyatz(m): 4:06am On Jan 20, 2022
christejames:
I don't know why APC urchins are allover the place gloating and associating any little success in Lagos to that bulgy eyed man, does it mean he is still the defacto guvnor of that state?

They should be ashamed of themselves because the man and his cronies are just painting at the surface when it comes to what true development is in analogy with the level of development of Lagos.

Why this unnecessary obsession with that man?

The topic is about the completion of the Lagos light rail projecte (co-incidentally initiated by the same man you so much love to hate ) and not about anything else.

1 Like

Re: Newly Acquired Lagos Trains Has Capacity Of 500,000 Passengers Per Day by oyatz(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2022
christejames:

Like I said earlier, a mannerless urchin just popped out to defend the indefensible grin grin grin

Hulling insults is all they know.

At least my Dad gave me sound education to differentiate between good governance and the one that paints at the surface (maladministration).

Can you compare your so called Lagos to Casablanca? When it comes to all round development... Oops! I am going too far. You will say it's north Africa because of their proximity to the west.

OK, compare your so called city to Luanda, and Windhoek or even Harare? Oops! You will say it's developed by the whites as if Lagos wasn't named by the Portuguese.

The development of Lagos is relative to the development of Nigeria.

Lagos can NOT develop in isolation just as your left hand can't be far more well fed than the rest of your body.

How can Lagos be very developed if the other States are undeveloped and their Indigenes flock to Lagos on daily basis with resultant heavy strains on the infrastructure and aesthetics of the State?

What are the population densities of Casablanca and Launda?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find Humiliation Of Governor Obiano Completely Unacceptable / Bandits Engaged Army In A Gun Duel For Two Hours, Whisked Away Many In Vans –eye / Chief Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.